Parson Cross Hotel - Closed Until Further Notice

The police had no option but to take action and the evidence the police produced to the licensing committee was rather damning to say the least.

i drove past there yesterday ,one of those "Hand Car Wash" places has sprung up in the car park. :hihi:

i drove past there yesterday ,one of those "Hand Car Wash" places has sprung up in the car park. :hihi:

Wonder if it has planning permission:suspect:

It was there when pub was open , quiet busy it was too washing all them stolen joyriders cars while they were drinking and drugging it up inside.

So you think the way to tackle anti-social behaviour is to allow people to get drunk in a pub run by untrained and irresponsible staff, take drugs and use pool balls, cues, tables and chairs to attack people with?

Monitoring criminal behaviour isn't as you think the important bit of police work. The important thing is to prevent criminal behaviour, which the police here are doing.

Yes but chasing criminals requires effort. If you know where they are then you dont need to go looking. Also if this pub is shut these lowlifes will then go to other pubs which used to be quite nice and make them into a hell hole. If you want direct evidence of this go to the Bankers Draft now the Cannon has shut down.

Whenever I walked past to nip to the ASDA you could put money on there was a dozen or so teen with pints in car park , a mate showing off doing doughnuts in carpark , glass everywhere from thrown bottles, scummy women with kids in tow absolutely blotted fighting. This was at 4-5pm in the afternoon so Christ knows what it was like towards the end of the night.

I know now some people are using the place as a hand car wash.

How do you do a doughnut sounds interesting.

Actually, architecturally, it's a splendid building, if you look beyond it's reputation. It would be a real shame to demolish it. If ever that was proposed.

I think you'll find the reason for the Hotel's closure pretty obvious when you've seen this photograph of what goes on over there.

I took the pic myself (at considerable danger, I might add) with my Nikonblad 125mm underground lens! :)

I think you'll find the reason for the Hotel's closure pretty obvious when you've seen this photograph of what goes on over there.

I took the pic myself (at considerable danger, I might add) with my Nikonblad 125mm underground lens! :)

You Sir have my full admiration , as you have risked your life by venturing deep into dangerous territory for a second time . Not content with your mercy mission to drop food parcels for the needy a while ago from the Alco-chopper, you again put your own safety at risk by bravely volunteering to investigate what is going on behind enemy lines.

Not content with risking being shot down by enemy air rifles on T`Cross during your last mission , you now risk getting stoned by flying straight into the big "Weed" cloud that hovers around the Parson Cross Hotel.

You are a a true Hero .