7% Increase In Population. Are We Full?

I just wonder if the census is actually accurate. Lets face it, if you're not supposed to be here, you're not exactly going to complete the form are you?

There's (according to the figures) a lot of old farts hanging on these days too!!!!

I just wonder if the census is actually accurate. Lets face it, if you're not supposed to be here, you're not exactly going to complete the form are you?

There's (according to the figures) a lot of old farts hanging on these days too!!!!

You're not suggesting the op is an old fart and should let go, are you. :D

I think we're a bit bunched up, we need to spread out a bit more. Wales could accommodate 20 million without fuss easily.

You're not suggesting the op is an old fart and should let go, are you. :D

Perish the very thought! :hihi::hihi:

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-07-16/census-figures-shows-7-increase-in-population/

Are we now full since the increase in population is the largest since records began?

that is just a made up number, as if they have any idea what so ever of how many people are actually here, and they wont be taking into account the amount of people that have come here and had family's

I just had fish n chips. I'm full.

and you didn't offer me any :o

1% of 56 million equal 56,000,so times that by 7 equals 392,000 extra non-Brits that should be living in their own country.

Soon living in the UK,will be like living in a foreign country.

1% of 56 million equal 56,000,so times that by 7 equals 392,000 extra non-Brits that should be living in their own country.

Soon living in the UK,will be like living in a foreign country.

Maths isn't your strong point is it? :)