7% Increase In Population. Are We Full?

that is a ridiculous idea, and if you knew anything about what's going on in china you would not have posted this comment.

Ok, gosh a 2 child policy. Get something in place to stop the over population, failing that or sift them around the world.

Someone on the news the other day said that London is the most 'cosmopolitan' capitol in the world with apparently 300 languages spoken there. That speaks volumes to me.

the only reason for being over by 7% ( don't believe this it will be alot more) is immigration, i was doing a canvassing job a few months ago and went around alot of different areas in different places, and i did come across area's which were mainly polish/Czech with very few people being able to speak even the slightest English, also lots of Asian/ Chinese/ Somalian Familys just the same basically just all put together to fill some houses. now i don't want to turn this into an immigration bashing thread and if it does turn to that then i wont bother posting any more but i can completely understand why we have such an immigration problem and that's because these people are getting away from horrible places + the fact the uk seems to be open for freebies so why wouldn't people come here.

if their were wars going on in England and towns/city's were being flattened daily i would grab my family and run somewhere else also.

We aren't full, but with a large increase in population we need a large increase in the amount of houses.

If we pursue a policy of immigration we must build more houses upon the land. If homeowners oppose development nearby their houses, their houses should be knocked down and replaced with tower blocks.

here you go

http://www.express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/333097

Crucially, the Government machine has a vested interest in downplaying the number of immigrants living here.

For if the true picture were presented, most of the British public would be outraged. Yet through the fog of official

manipulation and propaganda, the alarming reality can sometimes be glimpsed.

According to the Conservative MP Greg Hands, a leading figure at the TESCO supermarket chain said in 2008 that “they estimate the population of the UK to be closer to 80 million, based on the volume of certain staples that they sell.”

This is backed up a major, non-commercial agricultural institution which reckoned that there are 77 million people currently in the UK, this figure again based on how much we eat.

Such estimates make sense