Idea to stop time wasters at Meadowhall

So everyone here enjoys a place full of kids?

People who are not buying things simply should not be going to places like that simple.

And yes a family of four would be fourth pound but don't forget you will get your money back.

So you ALWAYS buy from the shop you are browsing in? If you are only going in to make a purchase, just go to the till. Why waste time looking and playing with the products if you're buying - Skip the kids - simples:hihi:

Ohhhhhhhhh OP I think you are a little wind up merchant with this thread - ya monkey :hihi:

People who are not buying things simply should not be going to places like that simple.

And yes a family of four would be fourth pound but don't forget you will get your money back.

Why don't you just go when it's quiet?? So you would seriously pay £10 to go into a shop, then find out they haven't got what you want - even though it said they had online, you'd risk wasting £10?

Do you work in the UK banking system? Sounds like your idea here is much the same as the ones that ruined our economy!!!!!! :suspect:

No, i hate Meadowhall when it's full of kids. So i just avoid going at weekends and half term. It's not difficult!!

You don't just decide you want something like an I Pad and go straight into the shop and purchase it. You'd want to have a look at it and have a 'play' with it first. Thats what they are there for. So people can have a look and decide if they want one or not.

Your silly idea wouldn't prevent kids or 'time wasters' going in there anyway. Kids would just pay their ten pounds, buy something from Poundland to get their receipt and get their money back! Maybe Poundland would actually quite like your idea, it'd boost their sales!

Edited by angel22

So would all 4 people have had to bought something or would one reciept get them out?

Oh and did you buy from the Apple shop?didn't seem to get an answer!

Kids have as much right on this planet as anybody else. All you had to do was say 'scuse me lad, are you buying one of those? No? Can you let me have a look then?', or ask a member of staff to sort you out a demo

I'm guessing your REAL problem is that there were kids there who WERE apple customers

What if the shop doesn't have what you want..what if you don't like the item when you see it "in the flesh"...your suggestion has to be one of the more silly ones on the forum.. :) what did you buy from the apple store in the end?

I like most people enjoy going shopping so now and again I will take myself off to meadow hall. But recently during the half term it has been flooded by kids over half who don't buy a single thing.

I had to wait got knows how long at the apple store while teens who have nothing better to do "played" with the I pads, I phones.

So here's my idea charge a standing entry fee say £10 after you have bought whatever it is you want you show your receipt and get your £10 back.

That will help stop the influx of time wasters not just the kids but the other time wasters

Here is a suggestion for you, go and have a browse around Boots on the baby section, and buy yourself the biggest dummy they have. :D:D

Isn't the whole concept of shopping centres like Meadowhall about "wasting time"?

Why complain about it when that's the very reason for going. Shopping is the UK's number one leisure activity.

Buy on-line if you don't like wasting time.