Sheftival Festival - 4th/5th August 2012

It's a tenner! If the sun is out people will go and enjoy themselves. As Andy said, it's not much more than the cinema. I think the line up is good, whats your problem with it?? And even without the music there are other things to do.

You should be happy that people are putting stuff on, if it's so bad why don't you organise one.

When you watch Prometheus on IMAX you'll realise that it's cheaper than the cinema.

that's the point. What if the sun's not out, and nobody goes? Who picks up the bill?

***breaking news*** the sun might not shine * never do anything * cancel all festivals * events * parties* barbecues* birthdays * weddings *

Due to the possibility of the sun not shining, everything has been cancelled. Activities other than wandering around Meadowhall buying crap you don't need are no longer permitted.

Tell your friends.

Edited by neeeeeeeeeek

Looks a pretty good line-up for £10:

http://www.sheftival.com/line-up.html

If the weather is good, it might do pretty well.

plenty of ska and reggae on :)

im really disapointed with tramlines this year, last year there was about 100 bands i wanted to see, this year theres about 13 and all are on stage either 2nd to last or last so will all clash :(

***breaking news*** the sun might not shine * never do anything * cancel all festivals * events * parties* barbecues* birthdays * weddings *

Due to the possibility of the sun not shining, everything has been cancelled. Activities other than wandering around Meadowhall buying crap you don't need are no longer permitted.

Tell your friends.

Yeah, that's exactly what I've said. You're very incisive.

for a festival that has a middling line up, no history, riding on the back of a free festival, i'm struggling for find £55 for three of us to come for the weekend (well four).

it may represent good value for some, and it's a nice enough idea, but considering i'll be getting more bands i like for free just before it, i'll take the family to the showroom instead - £14 for the three of us! ;D