Sheffield moving to fortnightly bin collections

If you call putting stuff in one bin rather than another "work" then you're clearly from another planet. It's not as if you're having to sort it once it's been mixed up.

So you are happy to provide free labour so Veolia can make vast amounts of money from selling the rubbish you have already pre-sorted for them . ?

They sit there laughing at the people who do all their dirty work for them ,whilst counting all their millions of pounds of profit.

So you are happy to provide free labour so Veolia can make vast amounts of money from selling the rubbish you have already pre-sorted for them . ? They sit there laughing at the people who do all their dirty work for them

Ecstatic! Free Labour ??!! What don't you understand about "it's as much work to put a tin in the blue bin as it is to put it in the black one."

,whilst counting all their millions of pounds of profit.

I don't give a toss how much Veolia make as long as Sheffield taxpayers get a good deal. In fact if they're that profitable I'm tempted to buy some of their shares.

If you call putting stuff in one bin rather than another "work" then you're clearly from another planet. It's not as if you're having to sort it once it's been mixed up.

You are right ,some people are bone idle,cant even sort out there own mess ,just want to sit back and let others sort it for them.

Ecstatic! Free Labour ??!! What don't you understand about "it's as much work to put a tin in the blue bin as it is to put it in the black one."

I don't give a toss how much Veolia make as long as Sheffield taxpayers get a good deal. In fact if they're that profitable I'm tempted to buy some of their shares.

Its the principle of the matter. If Veolia want me to pre-sort my rubbish so they can sell it ,then they can pay me the going rate for doing so . I aint doing their dirty work for them.

You are right ,some people are bone idle,cant even sort out there own mess ,just want to sit back and let others sort it for them.

Veolia sell my rubbish and make money doing that,so they can sort it seeing as they dont give me a cut of the profit they make from selling my rubbish.

Veolia sell my rubbish and make money doing that,so they can sort it seeing as they dont give me a cut of the profit they make from selling my rubbish.

Have you never recycled or is all this foot stomping just because it has gone fortnightly.

Have you never recycled or is all this foot stomping just because it has gone fortnightly.

Ive never re-cycled on principle because its just a scam by Veolia to make householders pre sort rubbish so they can sell it and make vast profits. We have been on fortnightly collections for a while in Barnsley.

Ive never re-cycled on principle because its just a scam by Veolia to make householders pre sort rubbish so they can sell it and make vast profits.

Well you will only have yourself to blame then because eventually you will be up to your eyes in your own mess .Im sorry but no one is going to come and do it for you.