How often do you wash all your bed sheets?

That's gross! :gag: Although i know you are joking.

Can't understand why anyone would share a bed with a stinking mutt.:confused:

Not joking..........she sleeps at the bottom of the bed every night. So did our last dog and all the dogs and cats I've ever had. Lots of people have their animals on the bed at night. Might bother some people, not us. It's our house, our bed and our dog. Our choice.

She is not a stinking mutt either- she's bathed, groomed and has her teeth cleaned. In fact she's a lot cleaner than some of Sheffield's citizens IMO.

Not joking..........she sleeps at the bottom of the bed every night. So did our last dog and all the dogs and cats I've ever had. Lots of people have their animals on the bed at night. Might bother some people, not us. It's our house, our bed and our dog. Our choice.

She is not a stinking mutt either- she's bathed, groomed and has her teeth cleaned. In fact she's a lot cleaner than some of Sheffield's citizens IMO.

Fair enough,but humans don't go sniffin crap in the grass and lick the paws,butt n balls.:P

And no matter how much you groom a dog,you will still get hairs all over.

I do the same as your fella.

Then i thump my chest and do a Tarzan call n jump on the missus.

She loves it..

NOT!:(

Not as in she doesn't love or you don't do it??

I'm quite fastidious about this and change them every week. Any longer than 10 days and I can't sleep- just can't get settled. I always relish getting into a clean bed, especially after having a bath, feels so luxurious- yet is so simple :)

Same here, wishing I washed them today after reading that.

I change them every 3-4 days due to having a labrador who sleeps with us at night and also uses the bed as a resting place after a swim down Rivelin,

http://p.twimg.com/Ar0FZJcCQAEo5xc.jpg :hihi:

I love my dogs to bits but they have no chance of getting in my bed, I said in a earlier post I only just let my other half in the bed lol :hihi:

I'm with you on that one! My cats can go on the bed as they please, my dog can go on during the day and from when the alarm goes off in the morning but has to sleep in her own bed overnight (it's at the foot of my bed!!), if she sleeps on the bed overnight she ends up horizontal across the bed and we end up with like a few inches either side!

I can't believe people can be arsed to change the sheets every week! Life's too short for that! Fair play to them though!

Fair enough,but humans don't go sniffin crap in the grass and lick the paws,butt n balls.:P

And no matter how much you groom a dog,you will still get hairs all over.

After going into public/pub toilets and seeing the amount of people who don't wash their hands, I am sure there are a lot of folk wandering round with a fair amount of crap on them.

Dog hairs won't kill you unless you have a severe allergy.

After going into public/pub toilets and seeing the amount of people who don't wash their hands, I am sure there are a lot of folk wandering round with a fair amount of crap on them.

Dog hairs won't kill you unless you have a severe allergy.

Everyone to there own i suppose.

I can understand OAPs who live on their own having a cat/dog in their bedroom.

Dog hairs wont kill you,but they do get all over the place,and us humans do get a lot of our ailments from animals.

us humans do get a lot of our ailments from animals.

No we don't.

Men!!!

I sometimes iron my OH's underwear so it looks neat in the drawer. *waits for Jeffrey Shaw's head to explode*

In his drawers, surely.

After every change of girlfriend

No we don't.

Yes we do....