Crystal Peaks parking "fines"- experiences please

am seriously worried about this advice although I realise we are on the same side.

You should NEVER throw anything away that hints at legal action. (Not just speculative invoices from Parking companies.

First of all I am currently in dispute with a private parking company about one of their speculative invoices. The reason they are not going to stand a prayer if they go to court is the have ignored all the dates by which they are legally bound. Saving the paperwork helped.

Secondly I am aware of a lady who has done exactly have you have and has now received court papers. She is going frantic. She will be hard to advise since she has thrown the paperwork away.

By all means ignore things yourself if you feel you must and if it seems to work for you. But it might not be true for everyone.

Tell her to ignore the court papers too, simple.

Tell her to ignore the court papers too, simple.

NOOO! if you ignore a summons, they win by default.

contest it, and the court will see that they have no case.

this may have been linked to before, but another won't hurt http://nutsville.com/

Edited by deaf andy

Don't ignore court papers thats moronic.

Attend court and the case will simply be thrown out, they all are.

Don't ignore court papers thats moronic.

Attend court and the case will simply be thrown out, they all are.

Which is what ive always said .............. ignore invoices, threatening letters and everything apart from official court papers. Ive never once seen any court papers from any of these cowboys ,and ive had dozens of invoices off them. But if i did get court papers id turn up and laugh as the the case was thrown out by the judge. This is the reason they hadly ever take anyone to court.............. they know they always lose ( unless the defendant dosnt turn up , then they win by default ,which is the only way they can win.)

And another thread regarding disabled parking spaces...this forum is the worst I've been on at advising the ignorant to disrespect the disabled...

how about the disabled respecting parejt and child places??, or is it 1 rule for you and another gor everyone else?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

And another thread regarding disabled parking spaces...this forum is the worst I've been on at advising the ignorant to disrespect the disabled...:(

No one is saying able bodied people should park in disabled bays. What we are pointing out is that the blue badge scheme is only valid in council controlled car parks and on street parking , NOT in private car parks where disabled parking bays are nothing more than tarmac with yellow Graffiti sprayed on them. So any invoices issued by parking companies claiming the driver parked illegally in a disabled parking bay is worthless ,the same as all other invoices issued by these cowboys.

For the record , able bodied people should NOT park in disabled bays in private car parks , but that dosnt make these bays "Genuine " bays governed by the blue badge scheme as these parking cowboys try to make out. Basically they are lying .

No it's a a4 letter with a picture of you on the way in & out that comes through the post 3 weeks later (crystal peaks)

Watch yourselves at Crystal peaks, received a " parking charge " for allegedly parking for 7 hours at peaks!! Fortunately I could prove that for 3 of the hours I was actually at work in Rotherham. My problem is that the 1st picture got me arriving just after 9am and leaving at 5pm. I did go there in the morning but do not recall returning later ( wish I could prove I was elsewhere) However, even if I did return how come the other bits where I left and returned didn't show up on cctv? The ticket has been cancelled, because I proved I was elsewhere but what if I couldn't? and how many people have they had this way? I have now barred myself and gave the Asda my hard earned cash today instead of sainsbury's. Shall only go in now when absolutely nessesary!!! Gonna vote with my feet and go elsewhere from now on

It's unenforceable anyway. I wouldn't have bothered making the effort to contest it.

That's not the point,,,, They are scamming, saying people are parked when they are not, I am livid. Not all people have the nerve to sit it out when they are threatening with court, debt collectors ect, the point is I wasn't there so are times being doctored to collect more revenue? For every person that doesn't pay I bet there's one that does

Yes I can understand you getting mad regarding this, on the other hand we went to CP a couple of weeks ago, got there about 8.30 am, car park was three quarters full roughly, went inside and there was hardly anyone there and the market and most of the shops were closed....

We wondered where all the occupants of the cars were..:huh:

Maybe they just made a mistake.

You appealed, they investigated and reversed the decision.

Not every single thing in the world is a "scam"