Sheffield Wednesday v Wycombe Official Match Thread

I'm with you Hotmale,I think Lines has had a good final third of the season.Think people forget he's only a kid of 21 isn't he?He's good on the ball,2 footed & puts a shift in.1 for the future me thinks.As for that lot where you sit?I've got a similar mob near me,same stand,but their pet hate is Buxton,who for me is the best player on the books,very dependable,rarely has a bad game,but the slightest mistake & they're on his back.Be interesting to see who he keeps for next season but I'd like to bet he keeps those 2 mentioned.

I'm with you Hotmale,I think Lines has had a good final third of the season.Think people forget he's only a kid of 21 isn't he?He's good on the ball,2 footed & puts a shift in.1 for the future me thinks.As for that lot where you sit?I've got a similar mob near me,same stand,but their pet hate is Buxton,who for me is the best player on the books,very dependable,rarely has a bad game,but the slightest mistake & they're on his back.Be interesting to see who he keeps for next season but I'd like to bet he keeps those 2 mentioned.

another owl that knows his stuff ! your only half a decade out with his age , he is 26 not 21. 1 for the future lol . and just love the line " people forget he is only 21 isn't he " hahaha

Shhhhuuusssshhhhh....I wish the United fans would keep the moaning down. There's a party going on, a Promotion party.....:hihi:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/loan-ranger-sparkles-in-glorious-wednesday-finale-1-4524570

The Star is at it again,

"Ranger, partnered by Richard Cresswell up front, also had a goal incorrectly disallowed for offside in the first half"

He means partnered in his team of the week.

Although he does put down:

Steve Simonsen (Owls)

Both are well good enough for the Championship Ted.

I can't understand people knocking Buxton even less than I can understand people knocking Lines.

My only gripe is with Ranger, but even he did very well on Saturday.

I guess some people will love Ranger, so it just shows how peoples' opinions can differ.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

another owl that knows his stuff ! your only half a decade out with his age , he is 26 not 21. 1 for the future lol . and just love the line " people forget he is only 21 isn't he " hahaha

You say you 'Rise Above Hate' then come out with this statement.

Have you never made a mistake?

Personally, I haven't the foggiest how old Lines is. I know how good he can be though.

Better than Old McDonald at the farm, that's for sure.

Just a final thought on this (although my other thoughts on this thread have vanished), the quality and composure on Saturday were excellent.

I know it was only Wycombe, but they were in our league on merit.

The style of play has improved so much under Jones. Megson's tactics worked well - we battled hard. But Jones's influence has taken our players that much further.

I may be biased, but without a doubt, Saturdays side that was the best footballing team I've seen all season from anywhere.

He means partnered in his team of the week.

Although he does put down:

Steve Simonsen (Owls)

Did he mean Stephen Bywater (Owls) or Steve Simonsen (Blades)?

....oops, silly question.

Did he mean Stephen Bywater (Owls) or Steve Simonsen (Blades)?

....oops, silly question.

:hihi::hihi:

sorry about that S2 Blade,I did put a question mark beside '21' Gimme a bit of leeway matey,I am an old fogie you know & all techno malarky is all alien to me,but I'm getting there.:loopy::loopy: