Disgusting dog walker(s) around S9

Open letter to the disgusting person or persons responsible for 'cleaning' up after their dog and then throwing it on to my property.

I will be waiting for you and will return the packages complete to your house.

This type of behaviour gives All dog owners a bad name you imbecile :rant:

You could try doing what my mates dad did. He waited for the culprit who would never pick it up outside his house then chased him down the road with it on a shovel. When he was close enough the selfish, lazy dog owner got showered in his own dogs poop!!

I'm guessing he will carry a bag next time!!

where abouts in s9 are you? There are some disgusting people about - Jenkin road is awful at the moment it's very difficult to walk up parts of it without stepping in dog muck. It gives us responsible dog owners who always clean up after their dogs

(and puts it in an appropriate bin) a bad name.

where abouts in s9 are you? There are some disgusting people about - Jenkin road is awful at the moment it's very difficult to walk up parts of it without stepping in dog muck. It gives us responsible dog owners who always clean up after their dogs

(and puts it in an appropriate bin) a bad name.

The walk from jenkin road to limpsfield school is like a minefield.its the early morning people fetching papers ,then they stroll up ignoring the dog while it does its business all over,pretending they havent seen.

Its the same people every time who live on beacon road..

The walk from jenkin road to limpsfield school is like a minefield.its the early morning people fetching papers ,then they stroll up ignoring the dog while it does its business all over,pretending they havent seen.

Its the same people every time who live on beacon road..

Nothing will change unless you make the effort to report them. Keep on at them and something will be done.

The council like the quiet life, constant complaints upset the equilibrium of council life so they will respond eventually.