Saw a fight in a car today

Saw a most bizarre thing today, I was driving along approcahing the Halfway tram stop and noticed the passengers in the car in front seemed a little 'excited'. It soon turned into a fight, fists flying etc... The most amazing thing was that it was between the driver and passenger!

I reckon the driver was a woman and the passenger a man. The car then started to veer from side to side, before coming to a halt at the park and ride. I went back to see if there was going to be any major incident and still saw them at it.

I decided to call the police in case someone was getting really hurt, not sure what happened as I was on my way to work, anyone know any more? Could have been really serious, RTA the lot! Crazy!

Saw a most bizarre thing today, I was driving along approcahing the Halfway tram stop and noticed the passengers in the car in front seemed a little 'excited'. It soon turned into a fight, fists flying etc... The most amazing thing was that it was between the driver and passenger!

I reckon the driver was a woman and the passenger a man. The car then started to veer from side to side, before coming to a halt at the park and ride. I went back to see if there was going to be any major incident and still saw them at it.

I decided to call the police in case someone was getting really hurt, not sure what happened as I was on my way to work, anyone know any more? Could have been really serious, RTA the lot! Crazy!

Road rage?

I was once cycling in London and a parked car in front of me suddenly jolted as if the driver's door was about to open. I slowed down and as I passed I noticed the driver was nutting his side window. He was in the middle of an argument with his girlfriend who was in the front passenger seat and he seemed to be a bit frustrated about the way the debate was going.

funny jokes aside, it may have been an attempted car jacking etc and the terrified driver was not gonna give up her car so easily so phoning the police was a very wise idea, i would have done the same, good on you x

Archived