Ched Evans court trial.

bassett-boys

I've never seen a contract that doesn't have provision for criminal convictions. All of them, without fail, set out the procedure by which you will be dismissed if you get one. None of them, ever, will include a clause saying that you can be fired twenty seconds after the verdict is handed down; you are legally entitled to a hearing before you get fired. It won't help you, but your employer has to hold it regardless.

I will go further if an employer believes with good reason you are guilty then they dont even need the verdict to sack you. As long as the verdict does turn out to be guilty. (yes ive even been round personally to give them their p45s before hand)

it all comes down to the contract. Even if I am wrong SUFC can show leadership and just sack him and wait for him to sue them.

Bringing them into disrepute usually does the job. No tribunal will argue for a rapist.

I will go further if an employer believes with good reason you are guilty then they dont even need the verdict to sack you. As long as the verdict does turn out to be guilty. (yes ive even been round personally to give them their p45s before hand)

it all comes down to the contract. Even if I am wrong SUFC can show leadership and just sack him and wait for him to sue them.

Bringing them into disrepute usually does the job. No tribunal will argue for a rapist.

Solicitor now are we?

What about breach of contract ???

The employee would have breeched contract as they had made themselves unavailable for work and the job role still needs fullfilling of which you would have to hire someone else to do that role. Some employees choose to stick by the employee in various cases, some dont.

How many girls get raped then on a weekly basis up and down the country every weekend?

In answer to your question, about 1,000 women per week are raped in the UK. Only a fifth of these report it to the police - and you can assume that many of those who are raped when drunk fall into the non-reporting category. It's a massive problem that this country should be ashamed of. Instead, all we get is victim blaming - " she should have taken better care of herself" or women being accused of lying (why would those who didn't report it be lying?). As a society we prefer to bury our heads in the sand about rape and blame women for it, rather than confront the ugly truth that there is a significant minority of men who are prepared to rape.

You tell me I made a silly comment so if you make one expect to be told the same.It dosn't matter what kind of poster you are or what talent he has,he's a rapist,end off.

You made a jokey comment about points deducted - my point was that he was a talent player with the alot to go for and he did an absolutely stupid irresponsible idiotic etc etc etc. Which he will rightly pay for and his career will be over and again rightly so.

Then you went on to have a go about me not picking up on some comments made earlier in a previous thread because it maybe the fact that I am a Blade hence my reply!

Solicitor now are we?

Nope, I have worked for a few. its a pretty easy degree don't get spellbound by someone being a lawyer. the good ones are like gold but there is a mighty long tail of average and poor.

Be careful if you need one.

i agree 1 shouldn't get away with it and the other get sent down.However 2 sides to every story you don't go back 2 someones house/ bedroom for no reason unless you are complete and utter stupid what did she think was going to happen? maybe she was under the influence of alcohol but how did she manage to get back there not 2 ****** 2 walk. however both of them have had sex with her bothof them should be sent down, in my opinion for rape 5 years isn't long enough. disgusting behaviour.