Instead of easter eggs i would like!

bassett-boys

I woukld have a very happy easter sunday if the league table looks like this:

1st charlton 85pts

2nd Sheff Utd 82pts

3rd Sheff Wed 77pts

4th Huddersfield 77pts

what a cracking and vitally important weekend this could be for united, pressure definately on the s6 mob this week. come on blades do me proud!

Guest sibon

1st charlton 85pts

2nd Sheff Utd 82pts

3rd Sheff Wed 77pts

4th Huddersfield 77pts

what a cracking and vitally important weekend this could be for united, pressure definately on the s6 mob this week. come on blades do me proud!

That is lovely.

Sadly, the Easter Bunny doesn't exist. Nor does your fairy godmother.

So you will need to rely on Ched. Hope that makes you feel sound:rolleyes:

1st charlton 85pts

2nd Sheff Utd 82pts

3rd Sheff Wed 77pts

4th Huddersfield 77pts

Mob ??? get a grip fella your getting a little carried away.

1st charlton 85pts

2nd Sheff Utd 82pts

3rd Sheff Wed 77pts

4th Huddersfield 77pts

Mob ??? get a grip fella your getting a little carried away.

Yeah, come on Bassett, every post by you is getting giddier and giddier, like a little kid on Christmas Eve, or just before Easter. :)

You normally are a well balanced poster, but I'd put the brakes on for a week or two if I were you. You can sense the excitement in your typing, your spoken words must be delirious! ;)

Nowt's won or lost yet, you'll have to wait a bit.

I know it's difficult, but there you go. ;)

1st charlton 85pts

2nd Sheff Utd 82pts

3rd Sheff Wed 77pts

4th Huddersfield 77pts

Or indeed:

1st charlton 85pts

2nd Sheff Utd 82pts

3rd Huddersfield 77pts

4th Sheff Wed 77pts

due to goal difference.:)

Or indeed:

1st charlton 85pts

2nd Sheff Utd 82pts

3rd Huddersfield 77pts

4th Sheff Wed 77pts

due to goal difference.:)

Have to admit it does look even better than mine did.

Am I not allowed to be deluded and blow my own trumpet like the MASSIVE then?.

Lets hope our one man team (who has scored only a third of our league goals) can silence the MASSIVE carpark crowd (of 100 which turns out to be less than 1% of our fanbase).

If we win you could always call us lucky and blame it on own goals and penalties that we get? (which happen to account for less than 10% of the goals which we have scored).

Anyway Im awaiting another excuse should things not go your way this week, after all the ones above are proven to be pretty flawed. Saying that though you well all probably fade away again for a short while and the ones who stay will just put our success down to our "ex-wednesday manager", after all it took an ex Owl for us to gain success didnt it?. (Even though you have all admit that he was rubbish when he was in charge of you lot, in fact looking back over the history of this forum a good few Owls were laughing when United apponted Wilson, hope we have the last laugh come season end!).

Yes this is design as a wind up and to bait I will admit it, but lets be fair it's almost impossible to have a discussion as a Blade on this forum without Wednesday fans butting in with pointless comments and baits. Swings and roundabouts as many say on here.

Massive weekend for Sheffield Football, come on United do the business!

Archived