Anyone know of a shop in Sheffield that can alter my jeans?

There's one on chapel walk by M&S that advertises take up for a fiver, a few others - theres a small tailors that does alterations on rockingham st, theres another one round the corner from the Frog & Parrott thats good & the dry cleaners near the forum is fine (occupational hazard of being small - you get to know where to go for alterations - bring back Bankrupt clothing who did it for free!)

There's somewhere on Holme Lane in Hillsborough that does them as well, that's where Mum takes all my stuff to be altered, I have the same problem, stuff bought off the shelf means the legs are always too long.

What a shop that was.....real blast from the past. Used to love hanging out on saturdays there.

Jim

Wasn't it on Charles Street?

Ive got a few pairs of jeans that are too long on the leg, can anybody recommend any shops in sheffield that could alter them for me?

Cheers :D

Churchills in Crookes do alterations if you live on this side of town.

Thanks for all the replys people, does anybody have any idea how much it should cost me?

Currently 34" leg and im wanting to take them to 30". thanks again!

One on chapel walks quotes a fiver - most other places are about £7/8ish

One on chapel walks quotes a fiver - most other places are about £7/8ish

it depends really. I have one leg longer than the other so instead of charging me a fiver I had to pay £7.50 for the extra work involved.

It's bad enough having this disability in the first place because I have to walk with one leg on the pavement and the other in the road to remain balanced.

I'm guttered I can tell you!:(

Archived