Flour bomb thrown at my bloke in town!

Joking apart, all these incidents should be reported, someone can and most definitely will get hurt in the end, and maybe not even the intended victim.

We were in Bristol last year just packing the gear away after a gig, when a car went past the occupants took aim and splattered four of us with ketchup. We had read streaks from head to toe.

If that wasn't enough, they circled, came back and blasted us all again. We had it in our hair, across our white t shirts.......... everywhere, we know it was ketchup because one of the guys was unlucky enough to sample some. Needless to say the t shirts were binned the next day ketchup's damned hard to get off.

I know someone who had a telephone directory chucked at him from the top deck of a bus in the city centre! - years ago!

was it plain or self raising

Plain obviously, he was provoked but he didn't rise.

I was hit by an apple thrown from a car on herries road a few years ago.Lots of laughter from the young occupants but left a bruise on the back of my leg.I couldnt even eat the apple either because it broke up on impact.:(

It could have been anthrax

I was thinking it could be someone getting practice in for the Olympics myself :suspect:

I was thinking it could be someone getting practice in for the Olympics myself :suspect:

Is that a demonstration event this year,the mens synchronised anthrax chucking?:confused:

I must try to get some tickets for that.

Can i ask why???

OP i feel sorry for your OH but atleast they didnt chuck a egg at him after:hihi:

I bet you got a right shock when he walked through the door

If we knew what type it was I'd know whether it was me or not. Simple really.

I was hit by an apple thrown from a car on herries road a few years ago.Lots of laughter from the young occupants but left a bruise on the back of my leg.I couldnt even eat the apple either because it broke up on impact.:(

on the railway bridge i had a brick thrown through my windscreen. that was years ago, and the kids ran off across to the allotments on the hill there. it was quite a shock and luckily i had my 10 month old niece in the back seats instead of the front, otherwise it would have been manslaughter. there was no way she could have survived that sort of impact.

It could have been anthrax

Maybe , The Police could trace them as they have criminal records already.