Flour bomb thrown at my bloke in town!

I am trying so, so hard to find sympathy, I really am ;)

At his misfortune of being 1/4 welsh?

It is quite a funny situation. Even the OP said she laughed at first!! But i'd hate it if it happened to me. What if you were on your way to a job interview or an important meeting when it happened? It wouldn't look very good if you turned up covered in flour!

But at least it was just flour and not something dangerous. I'm sure the OP's other half will be laughing about it soon! Though i can understand why he was livid to start with.

It's easy, a gentle lob and the momentum of the car does it for you. It's all about timing.

Im doing it wrong then, is there a youtube video or anything that can demonstrate the technique and show the right trajectory angle ?

This really takes the biscuit.

Im doing it wrong then, is there a youtube video or anything that can demonstrate the technique and show the right trajectory angle ?

Practice makes perfect h2m, match days are good you're guaranteed to hit a target, good luck.

I dough hope he's alright

Yes, I heard he was knocked over by the impact but was soon back on his feet.

It was self raising flour.

Practice makes perfect h2m, match days are good you're guaranteed to hit a target, good luck.

I cant afford the practice, flour has gone through the roof.

...the back seat, the dash board and the foot well. I really am a poor thrower.

I cant afford the practice, flour has gone through the roof.

...the back seat, the dash board and the foot well. I really am a poor thrower.

That's ironic, considering your username.:hihi:

I'm surprised the OP's OH didn't lose his tempura and batter them.

Hahaa...liking all the little jokes...i txt him saying "are you ok flower!" looool bless...

Hahaa...liking all the little jokes...i txt him saying "are you ok flower!" looool bless...

Arr bless, he has been through the mill hasn't he :D

Something very similar happened to me a few days ago. I was walking across the Ball Street bridge in Kelham Island. something hit me pretty hard on the back of my left shoulder. At first I thought it must have been something pretty large/heavy and that it could have dropped out of the window of one of the flats above but when I looked around I couldn't see anything lying on the ground. Then I realised that a car had driven past quite quickly at exactly the same time and that anything thrown from that would have had quite a lot of momentum.

When I got home I found a greasy stain on my coat and flakes of something that looked like bread of potato. It looked like some kind of food had been thrown at me.

I will probably have to get my coat dry cleaned, not the end of the world but it would be annoying if it starts happening on a regular basis. I'm a white. female by the way so if it was the same people it may not necessarily be racially motivated. I am partially sighted too which isn't obvious when seeing me walking down the street but as you can imagine when you can't see what hit you or where it came from that can be quite frightening. it also meant I had no chance of seeing the registration number of the car or even it's colour since it was getting dark.

I didn't see any point in reporting it to the police since I don't thinkt here is any CCTV round there but if it happens again I probably will.