Flour bomb thrown at my bloke in town!

haha I would have loved to have seen this happen.

haha I would have loved to have seen this happen.

Sorry to hear that you feel your life is so miserable that you're entertained by the suffering of others :)

Have you considered doing something about it?

Perhaps you could imagine yourself being in the position of having an object thrown at you from a passing car, and consider if you'd have found it quite so funny? Then reflect on the fact that the victim of this 'prank' would likely feel the same.

Sorry to hear that you feel your life is so miserable that you're entertained by the suffering of others :)

Have you considered doing something about it?

No

Perhaps you could imagine yourself being in the position of having an object thrown at you from a passing car, and consider if you'd have found it quite so funny? Then reflect on the fact that the victim of this 'prank' would likely feel the same.

No.

Hope that helps.

Its a damn shame that things like these happen

on the railway bridge i had a brick thrown through my windscreen. that was years ago, and the kids ran off across to the allotments on the hill there. it was quite a shock and luckily i had my 10 month old niece in the back seats instead of the front, otherwise it would have been manslaughter. there was no way she could have survived that sort of impact.

Total imbeciles that do that arent they.My dads van was hit by a brick from the same viaduct.Glad you were alright.