Flour bomb thrown at my bloke in town!

I was in Mallorca a few years ago - it was St David's day and being 1/4 Welsh I was wearing a Wales football shirt to celebrate. I was hit on the shoulder by an egg, in the classy (?) harbour at Palma. I'd have been happy with a leek.....

You wouldnt have been happy if someone had a leek all over your shirt :hihi:

Guest busdriver1
Report it to the police, sure it would be classed as assault, they can then use the CCTV system to find them...

or just give a crime reference number - much more likely.

Has any of you ever tried to throw something out of a van or car ?

I have never been able to get the swing, was your bloke stood at the side of it ?

im absolutely gobsmacked that some evil idiot in a van shouted to my other half this afternoon then threw a flour bomb at him!.....at first i did laugh :hihi:but then i thought how bad is that!......he was livid its a good job he didnt catch up with that van!.....whats the world coming to ?......

While it's not pleasant, I've heard worse happen. That's part of the reason I'm moving from Nottingham to Sheffield. I would query reporting it to the police, nothing will come of it.

im absolutely gobsmacked that some evil idiot in a van shouted to my other half this afternoon then threw a flour bomb at him!.....at first i did laugh :hihi:but then i thought how bad is that!......he was livid its a good job he didnt catch up with that van!.....whats the world coming to ?......

It could have been much worse, imagine if they had thrown eggs and milk as well.

They would have given him a right battering.

Gets Coat.

Has any of you ever tried to throw something out of a van or car ?

I have never been able to get the swing, was your bloke stood at the side of it ?

It's easy, a gentle lob and the momentum of the car does it for you. It's all about timing.

It could have been much worse, imagine if they had thrown eggs and milk as well.

They would have given him a right battering.

Gets Coat.

He would have been left looking a right Yorkshire pudding...:hihi::hihi:

I had a huge lump of chewing gum lobbed through my open car window as I drove through Dronfield the other day. Stupid schoolkids, I bet their mummies are proud of them.

My mum and dad were proud of us and we got up to all sorts when we were kids.

I dough hope he's alright

I was in Mallorca a few years ago - it was St David's day and being 1/4 Welsh I was wearing a Wales football shirt to celebrate. I was hit on the shoulder by an egg

I am trying so, so hard to find sympathy, I really am ;)

I had a huge lump of chewing gum lobbed through my open car window as I drove through Dronfield the other day. Stupid schoolkids, I bet their mummies are proud of them.

sticky situation! hope you were'nt driving too far, you might have got stuck!!hahah