Im looking for people to sign my petition for Shopmobility

Thanks for answering the quiestions as Im just a volunteer so dont know much about the finances. As for sponsorship deals we dont have money to do it because I have put this to mark. For example having our name on a Taxi or that sort of thing. Also in football programmes. Mark really is scrapeing the bottom of the barrel at the minuite and like PT says he is worth the pay of some other charity managers what get £50k.

That's generally without question with most of this type of thing. I'm certainly not questioning what people deserve!

Yeah :( Well, I'm just looking at the current figures/matter now... things are tight aren't they?!

I can see the massive shortfall that the Council grant leaves. The figures are similar to other charities that I've looked at since the cuts. Obviously (as cgk pointed out) the main cost is the one paid staff. There are plenty of generous donors too especially the £10k one, I've never heard of them.

-

There are plenty of trustees and I'm sure with plenty more brain power than mine, so I'm perhaps clutching at straws, I'm sure everything that could be done has been. But I can at least try and suggest some things.

I only asked this, as a big cost in there is the information technology. I wondered whether perhaps approaching Sheffield based plusnet might be an option... in exchange for a little advertising.

Ah well. jibbs is a good bloke, I thought I'd try and offer some thoughts. I'm not a big fan of having adverts everywhere, but if a few thousand could be found/generated, then it could be worthwhile.

Can you tell me (or do you know) what volunteer training and expenses breaks down into PT?

Cheers for that Ash and if you have idea's Im sure if you emailed mark he would be grateful for any idea's right now, aswell as a load of signitures in the petition :D.

Try training agency's good chance that they can let you have people on a training basis Check with Morthyng (Rotherham),BTCV,CSL. Put a notice on the shop doors for volunteers. Get school children on work experience now is the time school will be looking for placements.

Try training agency's good chance that they can let you have people on a training basis Check with Morthyng (Rotherham),BTCV,CSL. Put a notice on the shop doors for volunteers. Get school children on work experience now is the time school will be looking for placements.

We dont need volunteers we need cash and we have enough volunteers and already have people on placements although not at the minuite but that isnt what we need anyway.

Archived