Where do both Sheffield clubs draw their support?

daniel3982

In our family I followed Wednesday because at the time they had a player called Jackie Sewell who was a big star at the time even though I lived nearer Bramall Lane.

Both my lads are Unitedites and that's their choice as I think football is like religion you should make your own mind up which god you support and not have it imposed on you.

When I see a day old baby held by some daft sod who has dressed it up in some football kit I could cringe and I think you poor little sod .

Edited by cuttsie
there thier their oh well!

Or maybe you could start posting on it to ask for fashion tips if you can't bare to ask us blades how to look good!

Well blow me down, the standard of football i've seen whilst wearing hesion sacks and flares has been outstanding, still its nice to know united still hold the award for best dressed team to lose in the play-off finals, that's some achievment!

In our family I followed Wednesday because at the time they had a player called Jackie Sewell who was a big star at the time even though I lived nearer Bramall Lane.

Both my lads are Unitedites and that's their choice as I think football is like religion you should make your own mind up which god you support and not have it imposed on you.

When I see a day old baby held by some daft sod who has dressed it up in some football kit I could cringe and I think you poor little sod .

:oBoth your lads are unitedites, Sorry cuttsie but you failed there mate:hihi:

Well blow me down, the standard of football i've seen whilst wearing hesion sacks and flares has been outstanding, still its nice to know united still hold the award for best dressed team to lose in the play-off finals, that's some achievment!

Have you been to the new wembley yet with Wednesday?