Where do both Sheffield clubs draw their support?

I don't know if this is a class thing but I do remember a copper ( the husband of one of my wife's mates) once telling me that he always noticed a difference when on duty at either ground by looking at the fans. United's were far scruffier. True story.

Quite funny that because in the mid 80's in the good old day of football casuals down at BDTBL we always used to pride ourselves on our Lacoste, Tacchini, Ellesse and Armani attire and think what a set of dishevelled untrendy tramps our neighbours accross the city dressed like. True story.

I'll say oner thing I have seen quite a few Chinese folk at Hillsborough this season.

7000 Chinese students in Sheffield may be the reason why

Quite funny that because in the mid 80's in the good old day of football casuals down at BDTBL we always used to pride ourselves on our Lacoste, Tacchini, Ellesse and Armani attire and think what a set of dishevelled untrendy tramps our neighbours accross the city dressed like. True story.

:):):):):):):) hahahahaha I just choked on my tea and nearly fell off the setee. Top post! !

7000 Chinese students in Sheffield may be the reason why

All keen on giving to charity (swfc) and nothing better to do!

Just about sums up the 80s at Bramhall Lane mate, you where watching fashion, we where watching football :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Just about sums up the 80s at Bramhall Lane mate, you where watching fashion, we where watching football :hihi::hihi::hihi:

And 2012 we still dress better and now play football better !:)

And 2012 we still dress better and now play football better !:)

Does Gok Wan have a forum? If he does, I think you need to start posting on their mate!

Does Gok Wan have a forum? If he does, I think you need to start posting on their mate!

Or maybe you could start posting on it to ask for fashion tips if you can't bare to ask us blades how to look good!

In our family I followed Wednesday because at the time they had a player called Jackie Sewell who was a big star at the time even though I lived nearer Bramall Lane.

Both my lads are Unitedites and that's their choice as I think football is like religion you should make your own mind up which god you support and not have it imposed on you.

When I see a day old baby held by some daft sod who has dressed it up in some football kit I could cringe and I think you poor little sod .

Edited by cuttsie
there thier their oh well!

Or maybe you could start posting on it to ask for fashion tips if you can't bare to ask us blades how to look good!

Well blow me down, the standard of football i've seen whilst wearing hesion sacks and flares has been outstanding, still its nice to know united still hold the award for best dressed team to lose in the play-off finals, that's some achievment!

In our family I followed Wednesday because at the time they had a player called Jackie Sewell who was a big star at the time even though I lived nearer Bramall Lane.

Both my lads are Unitedites and that's their choice as I think football is like religion you should make your own mind up which god you support and not have it imposed on you.

When I see a day old baby held by some daft sod who has dressed it up in some football kit I could cringe and I think you poor little sod .

:oBoth your lads are unitedites, Sorry cuttsie but you failed there mate:hihi:

Well blow me down, the standard of football i've seen whilst wearing hesion sacks and flares has been outstanding, still its nice to know united still hold the award for best dressed team to lose in the play-off finals, that's some achievment!

Have you been to the new wembley yet with Wednesday?