Having serious dress doubts!

Oh my God. I finally decided on a dress 6 weeks ago. It's a beautiful dress. But now, looking at pictures of me in it, I'm not sure I like it. Has anyone else had this problem with five months to go 'til their wedding? I need someone to tell me it's normal to have dress wobbles as I'm in a serious tizzy!!!! What a mess :(

I've had 4 different ones, don't worry :hihi:

Finally settled on one, had it altered to fit properly, and now I wish I'd kept the first one, but I've got 5 days, rather than 5 months, so I'm all out of luck :lol:

The thing is, I had a lovely dress with a hint of pink to it, and a nice short train, and now I've got this

http://www.weddingtv.com/dresses-and-fashion/wedding-dresses/Trudy-Lee-57911.html

and am getting married here:

http://www.stpaulschurchandcentre.org.uk/spacesforhire.htm

I think the train is longer than the bloody aisle :hihi:

I think the train is longer than the bloody aisle :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Wow you're going to look gorgeous, that's beautiful!

Four :D Thank God it's not just me-how difficult did you find it to sell the other dresses? (if you have!)

I think it is normal! Once it arrives and you try it on again, im sure you'll love it. Did you get the "this is the one" feeling when you bought it?

I bought shop samples so didn't pay too much for them, and then sold them on eBay, although not for a great deal!

It is a lovely dress, but I really liked the first one too, I just had too long to change my mind :hihi:

I didn't have "the one" feeling :( Just more like...."Jesus I'm so bored of this now, I make everything look hideous, this is no better or worse than the others so I'll take it" :hihi:

Leah that's the problem with wedding dresses-the wedding takes so long to bloody roll around that tastes change!

I'm glad to hear that the problem seems normal though-one of my two bridesmaids is married and she texted me last night, seemingly telepathically knowing how I was feeling. She said it's normal. I'm sure I'll love it again next week :D Thanks for your replies. It's alright for men-all he has to do outfit wise is get measured for the suit I've picked* :hihi:

*joking, obviously, before the Bridzilla accusations start flying :D

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek I've just seen how soon your wedding is Leah actually (will teach me to read posts properly)!How nervous and excited must you be right now!!

Five months? sheesh - I don't think I'd managed to find a dress designer at that stage!

If you're in the right shop, they should be able to find the right dress to flatter your shape, and be comfortable for you to wear all day

What's actually 'wrong' with this dress then LM?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek I've just seen how soon your wedding is Leah actually (will teach me to read posts properly)!How nervous and excited must you be right now!!

Its kind of like, well, I've been waiting so long, it hasn't hit me that its happening, in 3 days. I'm not bothered :hihi:

Just wondering how I'll be able to stop dead with the planning, its been all I've done for like 18 months, it will be hard to quit!

The back is horrible Strix (the front is GORGEOUS.) But I've decided it isn't me, not really, and think I found "the one" yesterday. I had a moment in the shop, which I went to on my own, and am wondering about being naughty and not telling anyone except from my mum if I go for it. It's so beautiful, and so me. Should be able to get back quite a lot for the other dress as we got it really cheap in the sale. Potential buyers do not need to know this. :hihi: They will think they are getting a huge bargain, and the money lost to us will hopefully be minimal! Eeeeeeeeeek now I know how people feel when they talk about "just knowing" !!!

Leah- :D - you will have to have another project afterwards-next week you could start planning a 10 year anniversary vow renewal :hihi:

oh LittleMermaid!

im so pleased you have managed to sort out the dress woes :)

is the new 'IT' dress in the same vein as we talked about on FB? you can meesage me there and no one will know if you dont tell them...i wont either! ;)

x