Taking photos in public

It's hang on, incidentally. And defamation, not deformation (that means something else).

It's ok, you don't have to thank me.

Oooh, pedantry, the last resort :roll:

So what your trying to say is sorry and that it was in your head ?

:hihi:

No. And it's you're.

Ah, it's been amusing but work tomorrow. Sleep well ;)

Oooh, pedantry, the last resort :roll:

Oh come on, we've gone this far without the spelling police.

Oh come on, we've gone this far without the spelling police.

Ok you have a point :hihi:

I make no reference to you or any of your posts until the one about that was not even yours that I have stated above, until this one.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=8646915&postcount=239

Now apologise or go away because you are mixed up either with me and another poster or just in the head in general.

Show me or go away.

Anyone else who wishes to show me what your talking about on your behalf then I am all ears (or eyes) and will promptly apologise myself for any confusion and clarify. But I know for a fact my own personality and what I have/would have said.

Easy to do instead of giving me post numbers and telling me where to go, just show us what you think you mean.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=8646798&postcount=235

I clarified the point, and that's me done. I don't care, just don't be stood in my front garden taking pictures, don't let my kids be saying some fruit cake is pointing a camera at me, and we can leave it at that.

The topic is pointless anyhow, people with cameras are arrogant enough to think they can do what they want without consequence or start quoting the law, and people with kids ect, that don't want them taking liberties are not going to see the side of a photographer, its that cut and shut for me so I will leave you to it.

I make no reference to you or any of your posts

So you cannot, in fact, quote concrete examples of how I personally have defamed you (rather than tried to explain to you what other posters might have been referring to)? Good, we've got to the crux of the matter and can now move on in a grown-up way.

Now apologise or go away because you are mixed up either with me and another poster or just in the head in general

Or not, apparently. :rolleyes:

When you're prepared to debate this sensibly (and I'm prepared to apologise for picking on your terrible spelling, without necessarily requiring an apology from you for the above comment, because I'm sure you didn't mean to imply anything by it), I'm happy to discuss it further.

I take pictures of my dog.

I take pictures of my dog.

Pervert ! :hihi:

So you cannot, in fact, quote concrete examples of how I personally have defamed you (rather than tried to explain to you what other posters might have been referring to)? Good, we've got to the crux of the matter and can now move on in a grown-up way.

When you're prepared to debate this sensibly (and I'm prepared to apologise for picking on your terrible spelling, without necessarily requiring an apology from you for the above comment, because I'm sure you didn't mean to imply anything by it), I'm happy to discuss it further.

Right I get it now, where all the confusion lies, its because of your dual accounts, something I'm sure the Mods can soon check to verify. No wonder I could not make head nor tail of where you were coming from, its because when I was looking back through the posts I was looking for another user. Well I don't know if its your Hubby or just you with two names or me being wrong, but I am sure going to ask this gets looked into.

Here is the post that you are referring to.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=8646583&postcount=206

A clear example of the breach of the rules of the forum. If this is not addressed then we all should be creating multi accounts to strengthen out points of view. I for one am more than willing to have another me if it helps defend my stand point.

Edited by hard2miss

I doubt very much that I could give you a kicking. You, on the other hand, seem - going by your posts here - to be prepared to beat up a woman.

This is treadol.

This is lolli pop, yet here is the reference spoken about.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=8646583&postcount=206

Edited by hard2miss