Is a book really worth all this?

Is a burnt book reason enough for all this violence?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Is a burnt book reason enough for all this violence?

• Yes
    • No

Like the bible andAesops tales, Roahl Dahl and others. The other books are more entertaining, ask me a quote from the bible and I am stuck.

The Koran just seems to be scribble to me no wonder they would rather go and cause trouble. The Romans must have struggled by MXV111 x MLV11- MLV1, sod it lets go to war.

Kind of agree with you, if I get what you mean right, all the book, in and of themselves, have no more validity than a mills and boon novel. You should, if you get the chance, get aa good bible, qoran or any other holly book. Pretty good stuff, just for the literature value.

So you agree that a book isnt worth the deaths?

Thats good, because fora minute there i thought you were trying to justify the killings in some way.

You’re starting to remind me of a lawyer who keeps asking the same question in many different ways to try to get the answers he wants. There’s no book worth killing for. Period. But the violence going on and the people killed were killed because of a book. Your question, in the context you use it in, is still flawed, leading and designed with an answer in mind.

I condemn the death and dying of the on both sides.

You’re starting to remind me of a lawyer who keeps asking the same question in many different ways to try to get the answers he wants. There’s no book worth killing for. Period. But the violence going on and the people killed were killed because of a book. Your question, in the context you use it in, is still flawed, leading and designed with an answer in mind.

I agree. I understand however, exactly why the protestors are so angry. The burning of these books was a crassly stupid and provocative act.

You’re starting to remind me of a lawyer who keeps asking the same question in many different ways to try to get the answers he wants.

Cant see where you get that from.

I dont want any particular answer.

Just honest ones.

If you cant seethat then thats your problem mate.

However, i suspect your trying to scew the OP in some way, to try and deflect what is a genuine question.

Heres a tip, dont. Youll only look daft :)

My bold.

Outstanding!!

Thank you for your honesty :)

You mean it was a genuine accident that the US have said sorry for?

Several times?

Interesting use of the term 'accident'. That's not accident in the sense of someone carelessly droping a fag end or a match is it though?

The holy books were confiscated from prisoners and burned - the US military has quite rightly apologised, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place.