Owls vs Blades matchthread.

The only thing that could change it is if this new kid has a blinder and they spend all afternoon giving him the ball to run with ............ that having been said my moneys on him starting on the bench

The only thing that could change it is if this new kid has a blinder and they spend all afternoon giving him the ball to run with ............ that having been said my moneys on him starting on the bench

It would depend on how he performs in training.

People getting carried away with this signing? If that is the case I don't like your chances on Sunday then.

It would depend on how he performs in training.

People getting carried away with this signing? If that is the case I don't like your chances on Sunday then.

We get carried away with everything after the crap weve been through for the last 10 years mate

What a load of P.C rubbish, ....

The hand shakes are bad enough pre games ! Kick hell out of each other then shake hands after the games if you want to !!.

We have a mixed party going on Sunday, perhaps near on 20 of us, Owls and Blades, we will not meet together pre match, all good drinkers and so passionate about our clubs, we will meet post match and thats how it should be, pre match tension and rivalry ! the players must feel the same..yet are forced to shake hands before the set too !!!

Madness.

We get carried away with everything after the crap weve been through for the last 10 years mate

Think it's a few years more than that mi owd....:hihi:

and before anyone starts, I am just having a bit of banter!

This is war plain and simple ! :hihi:

Will you be on the kop sitting on your mates knee :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Will you be on the kop sitting on your mates knee :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Ging has already said he is looking forward to the match on "Saturday" lol

Guest sibon
Ging has already said he is looking forward to the match on "Saturday" lol

It is all part of the plan. If you lot turn up 24 hours late, don't be surprised if we've nicked all three points.

Mind you, Meggo will probably play for a draw, even if you don't turn up.

This is war plain and simple ! :hihi:

A war that your lot always seem to get ran in!

As we all very well know, form goes out of the window on derby day but (and it pains me to say it) on recent results the snorters should enter the fortress reasonably confident, the mighty Owls go into the game on the back of four defeats/inept performances, seem to be struggling in attack and defense and have no proven wide players (the loans are unknown quantitys), one things for sure Meggo will have them up for this game and if we can keep one of the snorters (morally questionable) forwards quiet we have a chance.

I expect a big game from Llera and Reda and hope Madine can put the past few weeks behind him and perform.

We outplayed em at the lane and could have nicked it 3-2, lets do it again. UTO

As we all very well know, form goes out of the window on derby day but (and it pains me to say it) on recent results the snorters should enter the fortress reasonably confident, the mighty Owls go into the game on the back of four defeats/inept performances, seem to be struggling in attack and defense and have no proven wide players (the loans are unknown quantitys), one things for sure Meggo will have them up for this game and if we can keep one of the snorters (morally questionable) forwards quiet we have a chance.

I expect a big game from Llera and Reda and hope Madine can put the past few weeks behind him and perform.

We outplayed em at the lane and could have nicked it 3-2, lets do it again. UTO

what game were you watching??? perhaps for the last 20 mins but the whole game really??