Parking ticket Doughnut car park Chesterfield

spider1

:huh: Parked in Chesterfield Doughnut main car park at 3 pm got a parking charge notice 3 .26pm Enforcement Authority Chesterfield Borough Council/ Went shopping for an hour :huh:I Was displaying a Blue badge propely :huh: Shame on you Chesterfield Council :help::help:

Moral of the story -ALWAYS read the blurb that will be posted up somewhere. Even if we display our BB the buggers are out to take our brass at the first opportunity.

Then folk who have shops in City Centres wonder why we are deserting them for out of Town shops with free parking - it's a no brainer.

Angel.

No i didnt know you had to pay with a b b displayed so i will have to pay the early payment of 25 pounds

Did you not look at the signs that are dotted around the car park detailing the different parking areas?

To be fair it's not the council's fault if you can't or won't read.

I did the same over New Year and also got a ticket!. I was told by the parking enforcement officers that there were 6 free spaces in Chesterfield BUT wasnt able to tell me where they were! I asked them where the signs were ........ but they chose to ignore me.

No i didnt know you had to pay with a b b displayed so i will have to pay the early payment of 25 pounds

Most councils do not charge blue-badge holders for parking in council car parks: most multi-storey places do charge, but I'm aware of exceptions to both. It's always advisable to go and read the blurb at the pay-and-display meter, to make sure this doesn't happen again.