Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Thorpe Hesley is still on Sunday. Signs are still up meaning it's on.

I'm standing.......say :wave:

Jim

Hi jim, is this the one at the motorway roundabout? Could you tell me what time it starts and how much it is to stand?

Thanks

Just used my initiative and looked at the first post!! :) 7am & £5

Is Marsh Lane on tomorrow please :-)

thanks

Anyone know if bowshaw Carboot is on tomorrow? Tried texting and phoning the contact but phone is switched off. Thanks

Thorpe Hesley is still on Sunday. Signs are still up meaning it's on.

I'm standing.......say :wave:

Jim

Hi Jim,

If this miracle weather stays good, we'll see you up there taking the wife and little one (hope to get a good price for them too) :wave:

hi there does anyone know the post code for thorpe hesly carboot and the address please also does anyone no if loxely is on or tescos is on please thanks

hya all

just to let you all know marsh lane is open tommorrow

great cheers!!!

Tesco car boot at hillsborough still on for sunday? I read the other hillsborough one is cancelled.

Chesterfield car boot always on , in the donut car park

I've had a bit of a trip further afield this morning, to Whitley Bridge car boot which is just close to Eggborough power station. It took us about 45 minutes from Hillsborough: go up the M1 to junction 42, then turn right along the M62 as far as junction 34 at Eggborough; come off the motorway, go right at the roundabout then take the first right. You can see it from the motorway anyway so you can't miss it.

I was quite impressed by this one: free parking, free entry (local boots take note! any extra you spend on petrol is recouped a bit by this), and a good mix of car boot and market, with prices of things at the car boot pretty cheap. Car park is a bit of a mudbath at the moment; there's a lot of surface mud (don't put your best shoes on!) but it wasn't actually boggy i.e. nobody had to be pulled out with a tractor. If you're in North Sheffield it might be worth considering it for a change.