Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

surfinjim

Wow, what a lovely day! So, can anyone confirm which boot sales are going ahead today? I know Hope is cancelled, but Loxley and Wellington street, are they still on? What is the ground like underfoot at Marsh lane? Are cars having any trouble in the parking field? Thanks!

Edited by hennypenny

I have been to Loxley and Wellington street this morning both have been good boot sales though rather small. I think Wellington st has loads of potential with lots of space great parking and lovely hard standing. I hope it keeps going.

Edited by hennypenny
typo

I have been to lox let and Wellington street this morning both have been good boot sales though rather small. I think Wellington st has loads of potential with lots of space great parking and lovely hard standing. I hope it keeps going.

Not many stalls at all at Wellington street but as you say it has great potential and will be on every Sunday things need time to blossom.