Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

Hi hope you all had a good morning booting .

Just to let you know there is no carboot next sunday at Wellington Street as the council need the car park for the Tram Exhibition. Will be on the following week . Quite a few turned up today but no one had let Janet know that the Race for Life was on ,so alot of roads closed so not alot of buyers which was a shame although my hubby didnt do too bad .

I was doing Race for Life as well as our car boot and only about 8 cars on wellington st but its a good site!!

I was doing Race for Life as well as our car boot and only about 8 cars on wellington st but its a good site!!

17 Cars stood this week.

Wellington street car boot was good last Sunday - despite road closures.

I am sure it will become a very popular venue - ideal location, no wet grass(all hard standing), and loads of free carparking

How could it have been good with only 8 or 17 cars ! I do hope it manages to grow as it is a good site :)

I might give Dinnington a try :)

It's small, but they seemed to be mainly private sellers rather than traders, I picked up a couple of bargains. You can go that way to Oldcotes too, it's on the way.

Hillsborough Arena Car Boot

Due to current pitch conditions and predicted rainfall over the rest of this week our groundsman has had no alternative but to close our pitches and cancel the car boot booked for this weekend (22nd July)

The next car boot is due to take place on the 29th July

How could it have been good with only 8 or 17 cars ! I do hope it manages to grow as it is a good site :)

It will grow in the next few weeks bookings have been made by people from another car boot.

The people who have helped get this going will be the ones who reap the rewards.

17 people stood this week all with decent things for sale at car boot prices and did well despite the roads being blocked for some time.

It will grow in the next few weeks bookings have been made by people from another car boot.

The people who have helped get this going will be the ones who reap the rewards.

17 people stood this week all with decent things for sale at car boot prices and did well despite the roads being blocked for some time.

Totally agree some people just need to back it a bit more my hubby and myself are going to keep going . Some people just carnt give things a go and have to poo poo a bit more positives and less negatives .

Just remember Wellington Street not on this Sunday due to Tram Exhibition (Janet asked me to tell everyone)

Great thanks for the info I will give it a try.

Small Car Boot and Summer Fayre

(indoor and outdoor stalls providing weather holds out for us.....if it does rain then we will be indoors!)

Saturday 21st July

from

10am-2pm

@

Guildford Grange

1-41Guildford View

Sheffield

S2 2NZ

Cafe open!

FREE entry!!

Lots of parking in the surrounding area!

Still room for more car booters...£5 a pitch. Please call Kate on 0114 2737888 (wed-fri, office hours only)

hi is there any carboots on this weekend - as some have been cancelled - can someone let me no thanks

Bowshaw is on this Sunday...........