Car Boot Megathread - 2012 - Please see first post

hi do you have the post code and address by any chance as dont no where it is thanks

Guildford Grange Car boot on saturday. Postcode is S2 2NZ from 10am-2pm.

hi do you have the post code and address by any chance as dont no where it is thanks

Bowshaw car boot sale.

Drive straight up Meadowhead from Woodseats, go straight on at the roundabout and turn first left at the next roundabout, the car boot is 10 yards away the gate is on your right hand side.

Bowshaw is on this Sunday...........

Is bowshaw still a £1 to stand? Ive been hearing that due to the bad weather sundays of late and marsh lane not going ahead that the standing price is now a fiver? Can anybody confirm standing price?:)

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me if the car boot at Sheffield Motor Point Arena is on this Sunday 22nd July. I can't get any reply from the phone number supplied, also is it a good one from anyone that had been.

Cheers

Steven

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me if the car boot at Sheffield Motor Point Arena is on this Sunday 22nd July. I can't get any reply from the phone number supplied, also is it a good one from anyone that had been.

Cheers

Steven

Cheers

Steven

Hi Steven, Where have you been living these past 12 months - Outer Mongolia!! The guys at the Arena packed it in ages ago. They were helping organise the ones at Owlerton Stadium for a short while, but the Stadium also packed it in. So the guys went back to Leeds, never to be seen or heard from again!!!!!

Hi ya. Thanks of that, it's advertised on all the websites so, as I don't carboot often I was looking for a Sunday one. Going to Donny on Sunday, which is not quite Outer Monglia, but just as far. Cheers Steven

Hi

Can anyone tell me if twin oaks is running tomorrow?

Cheers

Does anyone know if barlborough is on today?

not on closed...just been up...

Thorpe Hesley is still on Sunday. Signs are still up meaning it's on.

I'm standing.......say :wave:

Jim