Roofer recommendations megathread - NO JOBS, ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Hi iam looking for a reliable and trustworthy roofer. i notice that there is a small leak coming into the bedroom. The roof isn't old so I'm guessing it's a couple of tiles come loose or something of that nature... I'm in the Heeley area any recommendations would be appreciate many thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a roofer, or recommendations for one. I have just bought a property that needs reroofing with slate tiles. Its a victorian up and over in S6.

Thanks

Mod note

Content removed, This Section is NOT for quotes

Edited by Plain Talker

Mod note

Content removed, This Section is NOT for quotes

Edited by Plain Talker

I just wanted to recommend Zak for fixing my roof. I meant to have put this recommendation on last month but forgot. Anyhow, I had a leak in the spare bedroom coming from the roof I called Zak and he came out later the same day he took photos to show me the damage before starting the work. He identified there was two areas where I need approximately 6-7 tiles replacing in each area and some re-grouting. He charged me £250 and came and fixed it the next day. I’ve had no problems since he fixed it, so far so good. Zak and his work mate are nice friendly guys no issues, recommend.

Zak's Number 07776490867

Hi

We need a roofer to come and replace 2 slate tiles please. S17 Area.

Could anyone recommend someone please?

Also, a rough ballpark figure as my wife called someone who we saw working locally and I think his quote seemed extraordinary!

Thanks in advance

Another recommendation for Zac from Inspired Roofing. I rang him yesterday for a quote (after seeing previous recommendations for him on here) as I had a couple of ridge tiles that were loose. He came round to have a look, quoted a surprisingly reasonable amount for the work and was even able to do it there and then! Very happy with the work and glad he was able to do the work that day considering how much snow we've had since.

Hi,

Looking at having our bay windows flat roof replaced. Looking for recommendations for decent flat roofers if anyone can give any suggestions. Looking at both lead and GRP Option.

Edited by Leopold83uk

Just had Dalton roofing repair my roof and I have to say they were really lovely. Before setting up they were careful to check that my neighbour was fine with scaffolding going up, helped the postman with his delivery and made sure that they tidied up after themselves. They were helpful, courteous and professional and you can't ask for more than that. I will certainly recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks guys. Btw. wawaw!

It's too cold for GRP at the moment. Got a few waiting to be done :(

It's too cold for GRP at the moment. Got a few waiting to be done :(

well said dan