Roofer recommendations megathread - NO JOBS, ADVERTISING OR QUOTES

Zac.....

Still waiting for you to start the job you were supposed to start on 9th September. I've been waiting in but will have to go out soon as its been nearly 2 months...............

Hello everyone,

One of my roof tiles has slipped down in the Lane Top (S5) area of Sheffield. Does anyone know someone that could put it back in place for me for a small consideration?

Only a small 15minute job according to a neighbour

Many thanks

Paul

Hi ... A couple of my roof tiles have slipped down causing a small leak into my bedroom ceiling. Does anyone know someone that could put them back in place for me ? Only a small job according to a neighbour.

Many thanks Pauline (i'm in the S6 area just off Penistone Road)

Hi all, does anyone know who can install a roof vent, mine has come off and broken.

Based in Chapeltown S35

Hi all, does anyone know who can install a roof vent, mine has come off and broken.

Based in Chapeltown S35

Pm sent,

Thanks, Mike.

My roof has now been repaired, thanks to all who responded and to GT Roofline for coming out so quickly.....much appreciated

I have water damage on hall and bedroom ceiling. I can see in attic crawl space there's a leak in roof running down the joists. Unsure if it's loose tiles or damage to flashing. If anyone can help please pm me.

I have water damage on hall and bedroom ceiling. I can see in attic crawl space there's a leak in roof running down the joists. Unsure if it's loose tiles or damage to flashing. If anyone can help please pm me.

Pm sent,

Thanks, Mike

Can anyone recomend a good roofer who does smaller jobs, not just re-roofs?

There seems to be a lack of good roofers who are willing to take on smaller jobs such as renewing lead flashing, replacing slates, gutering or repairing chimney stacks. I have got some water ingress in the attic room at the top of the internal chimney breast. It's probably the lead flashing but I need someone who could investigate properly and do the repair.

If anyone knows anyone who may be able to help then I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks,

Rick

Looking for someone to rebed slipped lead flashing around chimney poss some pointing s21 area

Roofer needed to look at my roof in S14. I have a leak in my bedroom, approx four foot square damp patch, and getting worse with all this weather and its needs to be made waterproof.

I am at home all this week, until 4th Jan, so contact me if you can come round and give me an estimate, to get the job done asap. Thanks, Glennis