Blades vs Yeovil

Hoping for nothing but a comfortable Blades win and back into 2nd spot in the table, Even if only for a few days ;)

simple 3 point for you i'd say, 3-1 united:)

They will have a bit of new manager syndrome which might give them a lift as Gary Johnson is back in charge isnt he, that might pick them up a bit with the players out to impress the new gaffer and stuff but never the less we are too good for them overall and should come out winners. Dont want to put pressure on him or blow his trumpet but Ched Evans is playing with bags and bags of condfidence at the minute and I can see him getting a brace tomorrow night. I hear his trial has now been put back to April which is great stuff as far as were concerned as he can keep his mind on his football for at least the time being and continue his excellent run.

Be interested to see whether Monty plays, he was "rested" in footballing terms at the weekend and we see in the press that Forest, Derby and Burnley are all very keen to get him on board and his constant admirers Leeds and Birmingham City are also expected to have a look. If he doesnt play tomorrow then hes gone before too long in my opinion possibly even this week.

Guest sibon

Should be straightforward for the Blades. Watch out for cheaty drop balls though.

Should be straightforward for the Blades. Watch out for cheaty drop balls though.

yes keep an eye on that cheat amand if he's playing:suspect:

Anything less than 3 points would be pretty awful imo.

a win tonight & we need a draw at Hillsborough as well Saturday !! will make the table look more appealing

2-0 for me too, but we should really be giving teams like these hammerings.

Ched to score first too.

2-0 for me too, but we should really be giving teams like these hammerings.

Ched to score first too.

Totally agree about hammering these teams, if only we had done that early on in the season, i.e Wycombe and Exeter, we would be sitting pretty in either 2nd, or dare i say it, 1st...:rant:

Totally agree about hammering these teams, if only we had done that early on in the season, i.e Wycombe and Exeter, we would be sitting pretty in either 2nd, or dare i say it, 1st...:rant:

You look at the number of points we three away in a number of days.... Owls, Exeter, leyton.... This is where I feel we messed up majorly.