What's your favourite bar??

Hi

I am planning a night out and was wondering what the best places to go out in sheffield were!

Any suggestions??

It depends on what your planning?i like Champs on eccy rd it has nice food and its not right expensive and its a really comfy place to sit n chat with friends,Town Centre theres the really nice bars at bottom of West Street apart from that not keen on town,n deff dont go to the Bankers Draft ughhhhh nasty dirty smelly place you stick to the carpet !!!

Hi

I am planning a night out and was wondering what the best places to go out in sheffield were!

Any suggestions??

That's impossible to answer because we have no indication of what type of things you like. I'd say, try them all.

eccy road? is'nt it ecclesall road? why the sudden name change? full of 10 bob millionaires and people so far up there own backside,with not even a bucket to p**s in, try the green room on devonshire street,best bar in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the pheasant at lane top !

LOL,was a great pub when they had live bands on.

Ball inn ecclesfield ?

Old Number 7 and The Bowery for me.

Good whiskey/bourbon and decent music.

LOL,was a great pub when they had live bands on.

Ball inn ecclesfield ?

balls ok same as greyhound but i prefer the stocks when down ecco, but then the griffin was MINT i used to luv it in theer !

balls ok same as greyhound but i prefer the stocks when down ecco, but then the griffin was MINT i used to luv it in theer !

The griffin,so did i along with the white bear and the ye olde tankard and the black bull,great times years ago.It's a pity that the village is not the same as it used to be,a great pub crawl in the summer.It would have been a great evening out for the OP if it was still as good.

Edited by kirakk

Not really a bar, more a traditional pub, The Greystones on Greystones Road has good beers, friendly clientele and good live bands. There is a bus stop bang outside if you come from town and it's only a couple of minutes walk from my house which suits me down to the ground. Also the sandwiches and chips are alreet.

Edited by bungleboy69
Pressed done too early