Sheffield housing!!

Well its me my fiancee and our baby and because i have a job it means i need to have another 15 kids before they let me on any sort of priority list.

you are able to bid on 2 bed houses, flats and maisonettes so just keep bidding every week religiously, good luck to you and your family :D

Wrong wrong wrong - i have an acquaintance who was able to get priority housing through three individuals who sorted it for them despite them already having adequate housing provision.

All questions relating to the reasons as to why a second social house should be provided when the waiting lists are so stretched have been fended off by data protection. (I did eventually get a response in august to a complaint made in April after MP intervention ) and it turns out (according to <removed>) that the chief execs e mail wasnt working.

Contact housing and <removed> tell them you want the same conditions and terms as the occupants of Shiregreen Lane and they should sort you out in accordance with their equal opportunities policies.

Edited by Ms Macbeth
personal names removed

Does anyone know Any ways to get priority on housing list because it seems impossible to get a place!!

You need to

1) get yourself pregnant - thats your first task.

You then need to get a male partner who

1) beats you up

2) Takes drugs

3) does not work

4) drinks

5) takes part in lots of antisocial behavior.

You then (both of you) need to go to the housing office, and you need to have a very aggresive staffy dog on a chain snarling at passers by and tell them your situation.

Once you have had the baby, get pregnant again by a different lad, who has the same qualitys as I mentioned.

Jobs a good one, good luck.

Don't mix with a lad who goes to work and pays taxes - or your stuffed

Yeah not really an option im afraid bcus im a 21 year old guy haha

You might be in with a chance in the flats across road from us

Tick and win

You are 21 [x]

You have a killer dog [ ]

You are involved in drugs [ ]

You like to light fires [ ]

You like to get arrested at least once a week [ ]

You like to play loud music till 4 am [ ]

You are on the dole with little education [ ]

Tick and win baby, seems that's all they put in'em

You might be in with a chance in the flats across road from us

Tick and win

You are 21 [x]

You have a killer dog [ ]

You are involved in drugs [ ]

You like to light fires [ ]

You like to get arrested at least once a week [ ]

You like to play loud music till 4 am [ ]

You are on the dole with little education [ ]

Tick and win baby, seems that's all they put in'em

Which vile human beings bred these people/created the environment that led to such problems?

Naughty previous generation, sold their children down the river.

i hate to say it but the two bed houses where i am the last three have been let by the council to black africans. now i talk with them and think they are ok. i bit religious for me but i think it shows where the councils policy on housing is going. or is it the times we are all in??. more ethnic people are having children, where the native british are not having children ?

You need to

1) get yourself pregnant - thats your first task.

You then need to get a male partner who

1) beats you up

2) Takes drugs

3) does not work

4) drinks

5) takes part in lots of antisocial behavior.

You then (both of you) need to go to the housing office, and you need to have a very aggresive staffy dog on a chain snarling at passers by and tell them your situation.

Once you have had the baby, get pregnant again by a different lad, who has the same qualitys as I mentioned.

Jobs a good one, good luck.

Don't mix with a lad who goes to work and pays taxes - or your stuffed

If HE manages to get pregnant he wont need council assistance with housing. Medical history = big money

Yeah i dont do drugs and i do have a job and i am a man so geting myself pregnant would be a very difficult task haha

Your got no chance, you have ticked all the wrong boxes.

For a modest house at say £110,000 and if you are on a salary of £20,000 per annum, then you only need to save about £60,000 before you can get a home.

Easy task - good luck