Wifi..on a bus??

Stagecoach have put Wifi on all there new buses.....and put their fairs up!

I would rather pay less than have the opportunity to use my laptop on the way to work. What a waste of money!

I would rather pay less than have the opportunity to use my laptop on the way to work. What a waste of money!

Still cheaper and more friendly than FIRST .

I tried to use the wifi on the X17 and only worked when the bus was in motion, and when it would stop would shut off. Not very useful on the local side of the service!

I was not aware the fares had gone up - I have not been paying any more & have not been asked for more. Well not so far anyway.

Would like them to have power sockets like they do on the X5 and their busway services in Cambridge.

I was not aware the fares had gone up - I have not been paying any more & have not been asked for more. Well not so far anyway.

I was told that they put the tram fair up by £1 last week.

When I used to catch the bus into town the fairs seemed to be going up every other month.

I just don't see the point in having Wifi on a bus!! Surely people would prefer lower fairs than having free Wifi on there short journey into work!

You could pay a bus fare to go to the fair.

I'm sure it wasn't all that long ago that you were being told not to use your mobile phone in public as you were just advertising the fact you'd got something worth being mugged for. How much is a nice shiny laptop going to be worth to a mugger I wonder.

I was told that they put the tram fair up by £1 last week.

When I used to catch the bus into town the fairs seemed to be going up every other month.

I just don't see the point in having Wifi on a bus!! Surely people would prefer lower fairs than having free Wifi on there short journey into work!

The £12 saver ticket has gone up to £13, is that the fare rise your talking about ?.

Sweet I love a good fun fair.I think more wives should travel by bus anyhow!

I'm sure it wasn't all that long ago that you were being told not to use your mobile phone in public as you were just advertising the fact you'd got something worth being mugged for. How much is a nice shiny laptop going to be worth to a mugger I wonder.

I would say about £50 would secure a decent one,but my mate paid £75 for a bruised Apple