Is there a fitness trainer here to help and advise

I have no idea how to work out and where to start. I am 11st and 5ft2. I want to lose 2 and a half stone, and i want to tone up. I have had two babies, one via c section. Have a jelly belly, fat thighs and broad shoulders, not to mention the biggest bottom...lol anyway, if there is a fitness trainer on this site, some good advice would be great as cannot afford to pay anything to gyms. I have a treadmill which i hardly use, but would like to start using it. Maybe a fitness timetable/routine would be good. many thanks in advance.xx

I'm not a proffesional but i usually go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week for a few hours, but the best thing is what you eat. Vary your diet and dont eat too much. I try to cycle everywhere i can or walk, i have 2 dogs and taking them out for 30 mins burns a few calories off. If you wanna do some excercise in the house just get a few light weights and look at some of the excercise vids on youtube.