Why do some people believe in aliens

i was watching tv and a avertisement came on about americans seeing alians

i dont think iv ever heard of people in england seeing space ships

lol makes me laught lol :hihi::hihi::hihi:

dont ask why i did this thread im just wondering if enyone else thought the same ????

i was watching tv and a avertisement came on about americans seeing alians

i dont think iv ever heard of people in england seeing space ships

lol makes me laught lol :hihi::hihi::hihi:

dont ask why i did this thread im just wondering if enyone else thought the same ????

Plenty of people in England have seen UFOs.

And if you define aliens as creatures on other planets then to be honest you'd be daft NOT to. But whether they come here abducting cows and people is of course another thing entirely!!

Aliens - UFO's totally different things, yet so often grouped together as one and the same.

It does seem strange that the vast majority of people claiming to have had interactions with aliens are of a 'certain intelligence' though. You don't see many brain surgeons, rocket scientists and particle physicists being abducted do you :suspect:

Aliens - UFO's totally different things, yet so often grouped together as one and the same.

It does seem strange that the vast majority of people claiming to have had interactions with aliens are of a 'certain intelligence' though. You don't see many brain surgeons, rocket scientists and particle physicists being abducted do you :suspect:

I totally agree and I have never been abducted by aliens, having read The Star, I will continue with this weeks Take a Break.

And there may even still be.

Certainly looks that way, its thought that there are plumes of algae's locked up in ice on some moon or other, apparently we have photographic proof of discolorations in the ice that there is no other explanation for.

Its still life no matter how advanced.

Certainly looks that way, its thought that there are plumes of algae's locked up in ice on some moon or other, apparently we have photographic proof of discolorations in the ice that there is no other explanation for.

Its still life no matter how advanced.

I presume you watched the works of Brian Cox too :)

The thought of us being the only life in the universe is ridiculous. I would love to hear about some findings of some elsewhere in my lifetime.

Does anyone reading this think that we ARE the only living planet in the universe??