WANTED: logs/fire wood/coal for wood burner

Hi, anyone know who mave have small logs/fire wood/coal for wood burner... must be able to deliver... thanks.

or anyone who has pallets they need to get rid of, can collect...

No pallets or firewood, but there's a rather large tree in the corner of my garden you can have if you come and cut it down!

We have a delivery from a man who comes from Barnsley, he charges around £45-50 for a big builders bag, very good value. 07976365164

We have as many lots of pallets and timber.. Free to collector. Consatant supply. Barnsley.. Give me a ring if interested..

We have just had a multi-fuel stove fitted and are experimenting with it. Have burnt seasoned wood so far but tried some smokeless fuel and found it produced tons of very fine ash which was a pain to clean out! Any advice on what burns best for least mess and where to get cheap fuel?

We have just had a multi-fuel stove fitted and are experimenting with it. Have burnt seasoned wood so far but tried some smokeless fuel and found it produced tons of very fine ash which was a pain to clean out! Any advice on what burns best for least mess and where to get cheap fuel?

Wood produces more ash volume/volume than smokeless fuel. Hardwood seems to give out more heat but it burns quicker than solid fuel which is a consideration if you need to leave it unattended for long periods of time. We burn a mixture of wood and smokeless fuel. Some areas are only allowed to burn smokeless fuel.

No pallets or firewood, but there's a rather large tree in the corner of my garden you can have if you come and cut it down!

I would be interested in this. how big (ish) is the tree? Do you know what type of wood it is?

If you pm me your contact details as well then i can get in touch.

Thanks

and if its in a Conservation area or has a TPO on it...

I get my logs locally delivered by Acme Tree Surgery in Sheffield. Google them!