Need to sell everything in my Craft room

Hi.. can any one help me out .. I have a couple of thousand pounds worth of craft items.. eg 100s of decoupage sheets, glitter girl boards, joanna sheen cds.loads of rubber stamps large and small, light box, large and small xyron machines, punches, A4 laminator and sheets, 100s of stencils, 100s of peel offs, trillions of embellishments, glittercards , all diff coloured card i have just about everything u could want or need for any card craft u care t mention, my spare room is full from floor to ceiling.. i am down sizing homes so will no longer be doing crafting, i need to sell everything and dont know where to start, any ideas please..

A mate of mine has a craft shop and he sells stuff on Amazon and ebay as well. It depends on how much time you have. If you're looking to get rid of it all quickish then see if you can offload it onto some craft shops round Sheffield and the Peak District although you'll not get market price. But if you've time ebay and amazon or some other website.

Are you a member of a craft forum like Docrafts? If so, you could open a blog, list all the items and then tell people the name of your blog - people email you to say what they want to buy, you send a paypal payment request, they pay and you post. This is much quicker than using ebay and avoids ebay fees. I spotted someone selling things this way via Docrafts this way at the weekend - see http://clarabellescraftclearout.blogspot.com/