Need to sell everything in my Craft room

Hi, thank you for all the interest you have shown... cheermania i am sorry i have no fabric paints.... could the people who are interested in calling to look at my items give me a ring.... the craft items are at sheffield 8................. thanks

Edited by snowfairy234

ive been for some of snowfairy234 craft items and shes not kidding when she says shes has a lot im just sorry i didnt have more money all the craft items were mostly unused and have been keep pristine condition im very pleased and if you go im sure you will be thanks again snowfairy234

How did I miss this post? I craft crazy, so is my mother in law. I don't know where s8 is, wish people would just put the area name so I don't have to Google to find you.

Do you have any Sizzix cutting dies or embossing plates? I might try and give you a call to see if you have anything left. I'm out most of tomorrow at a family 'do'. There will be three other crafters there!