Filming "Bound" at Concord

I've not spotted them but think it could relate to this thread:

sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=794211

Also:

Bound (working title), 6 x 60 series, written by Julie Geary (Secret Diary Of A Call Girl, Lip Service), made by Tiger Aspect Productions

The series is about of a group of women who have lost the men in their lives to Her Majesty's Pleasure. From the innocent mother-to-be who was unaware that her husband was a murderer, to the sophisticated and complicit career-criminal's wife; these women couldn't be more different, yet the situation they share brings them together. Expect crime and jeopardy, family and sacrifice, and love and romance. But above all else, expect humanity and humour as the unlikeliest of women find in each other the friendship and family they are missing

Source: bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2011/01_january/13/drama.shtml

I've not spotted them but think it could relate to this thread:

sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=794211

Also:

Bound (working title), 6 x 60 series, written by Julie Geary (Secret Diary Of A Call Girl, Lip Service), made by Tiger Aspect Productions

The series is about of a group of women who have lost the men in their lives to Her Majesty's Pleasure. From the innocent mother-to-be who was unaware that her husband was a murderer, to the sophisticated and complicit career-criminal's wife; these women couldn't be more different, yet the situation they share brings them together. Expect crime and jeopardy, family and sacrifice, and love and romance. But above all else, expect humanity and humour as the unlikeliest of women find in each other the friendship and family they are missing

Source: bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2011/01_january/13/drama.shtml

Sounds good to me, look forward to it

They were filming two minutes away from my house all day yesterday from 8 in the morning till 8 in the evening,i recognised two members of the cast one of them being a lady who played the roll of Polly in Casualty and the other,the one and only David Bradley who plays the caretaker in the Harry Potter Films (what a ledge!!!) all the cast and crew were fantastic and so friendly,They'll be back in September as filming finishes in October.

Just took little lad for a walk in the park and found myself in Prison! :@ Amazing! They are filming for a Drama about a womens prison complete with prison van, HMP Highcross and have converted a changing room into a cell. Brilliant and very fitting to have this prison on the doorstep of the Shire and Cross lol :)