Urgent! Lost Kittens- 4 weeks old! Please Read

Just noticed had over 1,900 views,how many been out looking,eeerrrrm

That's not really very fair. People may well have seen it but not be able to get to the area, or be working or with kids and not be able to get up there. Just because some of us aren't out there looking doesn't mean we're not animal lovers.

That's not really very fair. People may well have seen it but not be able to get to the area, or be working or with kids and not be able to get up there. Just because some of us aren't out there looking doesn't mean we're not animal lovers.

Also how many people, like me, have looked at this thread loads of times, to reply or look for updates. Bet ive been on it about 10 times so far!

Thanks for that Lotti, have shared. I agree that the kittens would've bolted for the first hidden area and stayed there, and this was my gut feeling lastnight. I think we need to knock on the row of houses nearby and ask if WE can look in the gardens etc. People are usually quite open to this and don't take offence.

One thing that is confusing me is how a 4-5 week kitten could "run off". In my experience at that age they walk about bambi like and fall over every second step. Im wondering if they are a bit older, which would make their chance of survival a little better - therefore I don't think we should give up yet. If you can spare just half an hour, please get over there

Good point Smudge.... I've not really had a lot of experience with kittens that young so didn't really think about that.

Hopefully they are a little older (if they've come from someone willing to throw them out, they're likely to be smaller than they should be anyway as they probably won't have had any extra nutrition).

Fingers crossed, because they are scared and vulnerable, they'll stay away from the road due to the noise.

Whilst i understand the point you are making i still stick to my point,

1,900 been watching a handfull of people out there been looking,both me and smudge work full time,don't even live in the area......

There is no way they will be found if people don't go out looking......

Yes... but I've just clicked on this thread about 6 times in the last 10 minutes.

And yes, it's great that you have been doing it and you work full time and don't live in the area but not everyone can do that.

I agree, that too many people who could help don't, but you can't just blame anyone who doesn't match up to you.

Yes... but I've just clicked on this thread about 6 times in the last 10 minutes.

And yes, it's great that you have been doing it and you work full time and don't live in the area but not everyone can do that.

I agree, that too many people who could help don't, but you can't just blame anyone who doesn't match up to you.

Of course everyone is different and peoples circumstances are different,i'm not expecting anyone to lmatch up to me,i'm a freak and don't do people,my anger is at the heartless pesron who did it in the first place........

Simply put there is not enough people looking.......

And it's mega frustrating becuse time is quickly running, out if they are as young as was first thought......

And to anyone who's been looking a big thankyou for helping.....