Urgent! Lost Kittens- 4 weeks old! Please Read

As good a place as anywhere no one knows where they are, be very careful round the park now on your own.

Hey I'm sticking to my side of road within screaming distance down side of my house lol, please take care everyone who ventures into park at this time of night! Xxxx

just been reading on since i went up there and your all so brave, im so scared of the dark but if with other people would be there with you all like a shot, but my kids in bed, so cant leave the house, im checking this thread hourly in hope of some news.........really busy tomorrow until about 4pm but then im going to bring the kids up to have a search with me

I can do a late night search, but wouldn't be until Sunday now im afraid. Great to see more people out lookin, this is when the forum works at it's best :)

Agreed, just a shame there are people out there evil enough to have caused this in the first place

do ya think this should be made a sticky, and putting something in the sheffield dicussions, because not everyone knows there is a pet section.............just a thought

To be honest I think that plenty of people are looking, and it would be deleted as a duplicate thread if we did :(

Report back, thorough search of these bushes, Negative. Only cats to reply to my urgent mummy cat calls.....Shiraz and Merlot. Absolutely no sign this side. Sadly xxxx

I could not sleep properly lastnight thinking of them, actually had only 4 hours sleep:mad: I myself am loosing hope now......they could be so far away from where everyone is looking but sadly we cant cover everywhere

To be honest I think that plenty of people are looking, and it would be deleted as a duplicate thread if we did :(

moonbird, do you know exactly which part of the traffic lights they were thrown out at, there is also little grassed areas on each sides of the 4 rd leading from them.......ive just noticed by logging into facebook that i had a reply on my status from a first bus driver i know saying...........

"I did see a very young kitten other day when I was driving 47, stood in middle of sicey rd.had to usher it of it was dark in colour"

unsure if one of kitts as very far from the point these ones where dumped, its a long shot