Viraaj Woodseats Indian Tapas

Just thought i would inform all you Sheffield Forumers of the Lovely Tapas Menu at Viraaj, Woodseats. Me and my mate had from the menu wait.... First Poppadums with pickle tray, then had two starters, then four main courses which came on a tray along with Rice and Naan. all for £10.95 AND IT WAS AMMMMMMMMMMMMMAZZZZZZZZZZING I love this idea it's unique and gives the oppurtunity to try different dishes that you would't usually try!!! Love this Restaurant anyway but i admire the way the owner Sufi innovative with different ideas, please go it's fresh fresh and the staff are cool!!!

Just thought i would inform all you Sheffield Forumers of the Lovely Tapas Menu at Viraaj, Woodseats. Me and my mate had from the menu wait.... First Poppadums with pickle tray, then had two starters, then four main courses which came on a tray along with Rice and Naan. all for £10.95 AND IT WAS AMMMMMMMMMMMMMAZZZZZZZZZZING I love this idea it's unique and gives the oppurtunity to try different dishes that you would't usually try!!! Love this Restaurant anyway but i admire the way the owner Sufi innovative with different ideas, please go it's fresh fresh and the staff are cool!!!

Thanks for the info I'll go and try that.

I have to agree I love this restaurant the flavours that they get into their curry's are out of this world.

I was just saying!! why would i have to work there to say it was nice, just thought i'd tell other people, or is it that you can just put down negative things ?

I was just saying!! why would i have to work there to say it was nice, just thought i'd tell other people, or is it that you can just put down negative things ?

It's fairly obvious

Gorgeous restaurant and lovely staff.

Great idea for Tapas, I will definately be trying it.

I went there last night.

Service was fantastic, staff really friendly and the food was delicious.

(and I don't work there)

I dont work there, I havent tried their foods, but I like Sufi! Top bloke! lol

can't see the tapas menu online, sounds fab though!

Viraaj is hands down the best Indian resteraunt I have been to, it also looks very nice inside and the customer service is second to none. My missus was not a big fan of curries at all, in fact it was very rare we ever went to Indian resteraunts, and it is now her favourite resteraunt locally (or at least a tie with Beijing City).

The buffet nights were good, havent tried tapas yet, their chicken satuki is amazing.

Not paid to say it, dont work there or own it, it is the best resteraunt in sheffield and the best indian resteraunt ever.