Petrified too have wisdom tooth took out

I had a major fear of dentists, and a very bad back tooth indeed. It was painlessly removed by a gorgeous young student at Charles Clifford when the pain overcame my fear, and I wondered what all the fuss was about.

same with me a had both my upper ones out about 2 years ago took me 6 months to go get it done then after i wos just like you I wondered what all the fuss was about too lol just go get it over with mate its not worth the pain its not as bad as your mind is telling you it will be good luck with it :D

I had mine take out by a student @ Charles Clifford who was fantastic, no pain whatsoever during or after the procedure. Hadn't seen a Dentist for ages before then because I was terrified but now go every 6 months and actually enjoy going (sad I know!!!) Seriously you will be fine x

same with me a had both my upper ones out about 2 years ago took me 6 months to go get it done then after i wos just like you I wondered what all the fuss was about too lol just go get it over with mate its not worth the pain its not as bad as your mind is telling you it will be good luck with it :D

Its the fact that not only am i scared now there a chance you can die off the drug lol

Really sorry to scare you but I had mine out last year and I have never been in so much pain! Mine was done at the hospital whilst I was awake and my mouth wouldnt stop bleeding. My cheek was so swollen I looked like a hamster and I had to take 2 weeks off work because I couldnt even speak! I've got to have another one out in a couple of months and I am dreading it! Sorry but good luck! Everyones different!

I sympathise with you, i have no fear of the dentist but a mate of mine is more scared bout the drug used to numb the mouth than the procedure so whenever she has to go she has all her work done without the anesthetic and copes with the pain.

for what ts worth, i have had all of mine out and never felt a thing.

I had two top pre-molar teeth removed at Charles Clifford in April, I was pretty scared so had the treatment done under intravenous sedation. Once they had given me the injection I was fine, only felt some slight pain towards the end.

It was the next day my face was swollen, and for about a week was in constant pain, trying to eat solid foods was impossible for the first week!