Petrified too have wisdom tooth took out

i had mine out last thursday after a series of infections left me in constant pain for months. i sat and cried the whole way through but it was ok in the end. the drooling blood was the worst bit for me

Its the fact that not only am i scared now there a chance you can die off the drug lol

trust me you are not going to die just go have it out stop the pain now before it gets very bad you will be happy you did trust me :)

I had 2 of mine took out at Calow when I was pregnant and the only thing that hurt, was when they inject the roof of your mouth, but its only a few seconds of pain, then nothing! Get some painkillers for afterwards though! I could only have paracetomol as was pregnant and it didnt do much for the pain - ibuprofen should do the trick though!

it has been trying to break through for about two year, a little bit has but it sore and a bit of a hole. i got an appointment next week but i found out it some students under supervision that take it out, to be honest i would rather a fully trained and qaulified dentist take it out without having to stop a student for mistakes and that.

I had my side impact wisdom tooth out at Charles Clifford Dental Hospital. Basically he drilled a hole in it, then with a chisel type tool broke off bits of the tooth, eventually after about half an hour I was left with a huge hole in my jaw (a dry socket), and soreness that lasted a week, as well as a bit of nerve damage that took six months to heal.

Unfortunately, because I had left the wisdom tooth removal too long, the tooth in front of it got root rot and a year or so later that had to be removed too.

K.

the pain is a damn sight worse if you leave it long enough!

i had to have an infected tooth abscess dealt with yesterday - it was / is the worst pain i have ever experienced. timely intervention would have prevented it.*

you are much better off getting it done sooner rather than later

(*the only problem was that the infection was caused by a slightly unsuccessful previous student treatment, so it all balances out i suppose! :D :D)