*HELP* I need a mobile phone on a contract!

I've had my Vodaphone PAYG sim for years now and it's worked out fine for me but now i am self employed and it's starting to cost me a fortune.

I have tried getting a mobile phone contract in the past but never been successful.

Does anyone know where to go for the best chance of getting a contract or any other way of getting a contract?

All help appreciated :)

Originally posted by chris1975

I have a spare mobile contract on the go at the moment if you are interested.

Only down side is that it is on 3.

Costs £30 ish a month with 500 free minutes.

chris

Thanks for the offer chris, much appreciated. I'll see how things go :thumbs:

Originally posted by Strix

Isn't it possible to get a prepaid contract?

Does it make a difference if you ask for a business contract?

Aren't you in business witn somebody else? It may be worthwhile looking into a deal for the two of you

I'm not too clued up on prepay contracts Strix and my brother (my partner in crime) told me to get knotted (not quite so politely) :suspect:

Had the same problem when looking for a contract phone for my Daughter. Ended up on the O2 website, which gives extra minutes/texts when you sign up on line. Good choice of phones too.

Ended up paying £25 a month for 150 free mins plus 700 texts a month, plus get a new Sony Ericson W800i MP3 phone as well.

Seems good to me (i expect the rest of you will probably think otherwise!):D

I'm on Vodafone contract, £15 a month for 6 months then it goes up to £30, with an optional extra of 50 texts a month for an extra £3 a month... You can also drop the contract price back to £15 a month after the 6 months are up, you don't HAVE to go on to the £30 a month.

Bought it from a very helpful young lass that works in the Vodafone shop in Meadowhall.