Plusnet Interview and Assessment

Its always a good way to jog thier memory by ringing them and reeminding them who you are and that you havent heard anything ask for feedback as to why you were unsuccessful.

Have you worked in a Call Centre before as they may have been looking for someone with previous experience.

Plus net are top rank recruiters and have few scruples in their methods.I would only work for them if desperate;if you could see who they employ then you would not use their service.

Plus net are top rank recruiters and have few scruples in their methods.I would only work for them if desperate;if you could see who they employ then you would not use their service.

can i ask why you say that

can i ask why you say that

Yes you can.

Yes you can.

Why do you say they are bad

in most companies after you have taken the interviews and assessments and you did get the job you would find out within 24 hours

in most companies after you have taken the interviews and assessments and you did get the job you would find out within 24 hours

Really? 'most'? That's completely untrue. Many places hold interviews over a week and need to ensure consistency over the period, so cannot let the first people know within 24 hours. I've often had to wait well over a week.

Is there still an opportunity to get a position?

The website states it has both 'no positions available' and 'positions available' and when you click 'Apply Now' it just refreshes the page.. :loopy:?

careers.plus.net/category/opportunities-at-plusnet

I was told I passed the assesment and they would be in touch - that was 3 months ago...

It takes ages to get through, and current staff turnaround is through the roof.

Is there still an opportunity to get a position?

Well we've been holding assessment days pretty frequently of late so I's say so.

The website states it has both 'no positions available' and 'positions available' and when you click 'Apply Now' it just refreshes the page.. :loopy:?

careers.plus.net/category/opportunities-at-plusnet

If I click Apply now under Technical Support Advisor then I'm taken through an application process? (Firefox 5.0).

It takes ages to get through, and current staff turnaround is through the roof.

The turnover's not that bad compared to a lot of other similar environments I've worked in!

Rgds,