Plusnet Interview and Assessment

Hi,

I work on the resource team with Plusnet and from reading some of the comments in the thread I can appreciate the concern shown about the response turnaround times for applicants.

At the moment we're going through a large recruitment process which is involving the contact and processing of many people from initial applications to phone interviews and assessment days. On top of this, the number of new agents we're looking to hire has changed for the better and is being adapted on an ongoing basis. This is to ensure we're in the best position going forward to handle the company's continued growth as well as dealing with internal promotions which are also on the increase.

Following on from the reference about the BT Tower closure, it is correct that we've had some applicants from the closure of the BT office but this has had no affect for other applicants as everyone is asked to go through our application process.

As you can imagine from what’s been mentioned above, the recruitment team are going through a very busy period and although some people have to wait longer than expected for their replies I can assure you that responses will be sent to successful and unsuccessful candidates as soon as possible.

I hope this helps alleviate some of the concerns shown and if you've been for assessment day and currently affected by the above issues please contact us via the contact details in your letters/e-mails and we will see what we can find out for you.

just received an email, i didn't get it .

Sorry to hear you didn't get the job at Plusnet.

Like 'Alchresearch' says, ask for feedback for the areas where you need need improve your interview skills and this will put you in a better position next time you go for a job.

Good luck for the future!

in most companies after you have taken the interviews and assessments and you did get the job you would find out within 24 hours

Really? 'most'? That's completely untrue. Many places hold interviews over a week and need to ensure consistency over the period, so cannot let the first people know within 24 hours. I've often had to wait well over a week.